Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

What box?? Never heard of it? I'll look it up. Thanks. Was only really looking at Netflix as I would watch it thru Apple TV
I have that on android. Pretty good if you can stream ya android to ya. Tv.

Silly question but do you get all the stuff that was on the UK one + all the US when switched to the US one?

Generally I'm on about the cartoon stuff for the bairn.

Silly question but do you get all the stuff that was on the UK one + all the US when switched to the US one?

Generally I'm on about the cartoon stuff for the bairn.

If you use unblock us you can just switch regions. So go back to the UK if ya want. Canadian Netflix is meant to be even better. You can basically choose which countries version of Netflix you wish to view. Brazil. Scandy. UK. USA. Canada etc.

If you use unblock us you can just switch regions. So go back to the UK if ya want. Canadian Netflix is meant to be even better. You can basically choose which countries version of Netflix you wish to view. Brazil. Scandy. UK. USA. Canada etc.

I see, cheers mate

I just googled it for my PS3 and used one of the code websites. I've changed it 3 times in just over a month.

It's a mild irritation for loads of telly.

I just googled it for my PS3 and used one of the code websites. I've changed it 3 times in just over a month.

It's a mild irritation for loads of telly.

I would have done that but none of the codes I found would work, tried the free trial and it worked straight away so will be worth it for the $5 a month fee. The ESPN 30 for 30 series is worth that alone.

Do you have a US Netflix account? Or a British one?
Doesn't make a difference, a netflix account is a netflix account, i use my uk login on the US version via Unblock.us
Add their DNS settings to my router and all my devices, including my chromecast, work with it.

edit: shite spelling and SEB

unblock US is great
maybe once a week it will fail to work but it takes about a minute to go onto the unblock website and update the DNS
plus you get more than just the US region you get abuot 10 different ones ( all have different content )
theres websites now that let you search for films and itl tell u which region it is
i know Wolf Of Wall St has been on one of them for months

Doesn't make a difference, a netflix account is a netflix account, i use my uk login on the US version via Unblock.us
Add their DNS settings to my router and all my devices, including my chromecast, work with it.

edit: shite spelling and SEB

I stand corrected then.

Anyone know why each time I switch the PS3 on the DNS settings change so I have to log into the unblock site before I can access American Netflix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back