New day, new migrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logon or register to see this image

Well he looks young

This lad doesn't

Fuck it's formatted above the quote. Look up!

Bloke behind him as well

I mean the kid. The 14-17 year old kid. Obviously s kid. Says he is. As if lying about your age to get into the country isn't rife as fuck
The youngsters coming over have relatives in this country. That suggest the background checks are a little more thorough than "are there any women at this stoning"

Logon or register to see this image

Well he looks young

This lad doesn't

Fuck it's formatted above the quote. Look up!

Bloke behind him as well

I mean the kid. The 14-17 year old kid. Obviously s kid. Says he is. As if lying about your age to get into the country isn't rife as fuck
Given the current climate in Britain do you honestly think that these children's stories and data have not been gone over with a fine toothcomb ?

Given the current climate in Britain do you honestly think that these children's stories and data have not been gone over with a fine toothcomb ?

I would certainly expect so but do you genuinely believe either of those two are 17 or younger?

The youngsters coming over have relatives in this country. That suggest the background checks are a little more thorough than "are there any women at this stoning"

They always have relatives here mate. Always just young enough to get in as well.

I would certainly expect so but do you genuinely believe either of those two are 17 or younger?

They always have relatives here mate. Always just young enough to get in as well.
Yes i do, why would i not given that they will have been thoroughly checked out. Are you seriously basing your opinion on photos from the Sun and Daily Fail ?

You sound more reactionary by the day. Kneejerker in fact.

Yes i do, why would i not given that they will have been thoroughly checked out. Are you seriously basing your opinion on photos from the Sun and Daily Fail ?

You sound more reactionary by the day. Kneejerker in fact.

I think there's the potential that they're older than they say they are. I'm sure the majority will be children but some won't be and have deceitfully gained entry into the country and our welfare system.

I think there's the potential that they're older than they say they are. I'm sure the majority will be children but some won't be and have deceitfully gained entry into the country and our welfare system.
Dear me. I have nothing else to say to you.

you seem so certain for one so ill informed

I think they look older than 17. Maybe I'm wrong. It has no bearing as they're already here.

Do you know that they're the age they say they are?

Well we'll have to disagree then.
no but im going to hazzard that someone infinitely better informed than both you or I has made the decision. With this in mind i feel confident in not needing to get involved in inflamatory speculation

no but im going to hazzard that someone infinitely better informed than both you or I has made the decision. With this in mind i feel confident in not needing to get involved in inflamatory speculation

Maybe you're right. Maybe they are genuinely children and they look older or the media have selectively chosen images of other migrants.

You put too much faith in those in charge. It would appear that the rigorous checks you claim are made are no more than someone looking at them and getting a feeling as to if they are children or not. I can only assume Mr Magoo must have assessed the kids from yesterdays batch. We need to do better than have a cursory subjective assessment of people we know nothing about and who have potentially arrived from a war zone.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...le-to-croydon-migrant-children-arrive-in-bri/

The Home Office has no way of verifying the age of child refugees being brought to the UK, it has emerged amid concerns that adults are posing as minors to gain access to Britain.

Home Office documents show that if a refugee does not have a birth certificate, a Home Office screening officer can certify them as a child based on their “physical appearance” or “demeanour”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back