Newcastle boss Alan Pardew basking in turn around as Gus Poyet faces tough test to reignite Sunderla

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was always going to happen this season, the mags have a better squad then we have, and have bought in pace up front together with bringing in some young lads which helps to keep older players on there toes

It was always going to happen this season, the mags have a better squad then we have, and have bought in pace up front together with bringing in some young lads which helps to keep older players on there toes
No, the SMB decided in August that our squad is stronger, doubled up with Poyet's superior technical ability there'll be at least 12 points difference between us this season.

If we had done this,which we knew was needed, we would be in a totally different position

I like the term " Reignite Sunderland " as in shove a few sticks of dynamite up the players arses, light the fuses and prepare for blast off.

Should produce some interesting results, .............one way or another.

If we had done this,which we knew was needed, we would be in a totally different position

I managed to watch most of the pre-season game, and it was plain to see, we scored one goal on the Portugal tour ( a pen) plus apart from the part-time Darlo side at Bishop we couldn't hit a barn door and whats worse we weren't even missing chances as we weren't creating any, we've got no pace, no out ball when we are under pressure

I like the term " Reignite Sunderland " as in shove a few sticks of dynamite up the players arses, light the fuses and prepare for blast off.

Should produce some interesting results, .............one way or another.
Also makes the assumption that we were once on fire. A few sparks now and then but ablaze? Nah

Craig Hope ("Herp") is a mag who used to work for Newcastle. True story.

Craig Hope ("Herp") is a mag who used to work for Newcastle. True story.

Nee shit.
The article should really have been a Pardew and Lambert comparison, one 3 wins on the trot the other a new contract 5 defeats and without even scoring a goal.

I suppose it would be the same had it been the other way around and the reporter a Sunderland fan, both sad if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back