Nirvana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I heard them I was on trips and in a party where cyberdelia videos were on the telly on mute. Strange combination of the sound of Nirvana and trippy computer images.

Listening to some of the songs on youtube I haven't really listened to before, think this was one of the last songs he done

Barely sounds like him, obvious in his lyrics he was on his way out like.

I always thought neverminx was when they peaked and the stuff before and after wasn't s patch on it but as I've finally flirted with in utero, I'm preferring that, then production is far better and I'm familiar with most of the songs now. I think sliver is one of my favourites, along with all apologies (heard unplugged version first) and I also love about a girl (from bleach)

I always thought neverminx was when they peaked and the stuff before and after wasn't s patch on it but as I've finally flirted with in utero, I'm preferring that, then production is far better and I'm familiar with most of the songs now. I think sliver is one of my favourites, along with all apologies (heard unplugged version first) and I also love about a girl (from bleach)

The production on nevermind is technically better than on the others, which is what Cobain didn't like. He felt it was too polished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back