Off work sick but seen out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adu

Central Defender
Last week I got sent home early from work with really bad migraines and dizziness. Went home, called in sick the following day because I still did not feel 100%. Got to about midday and felt abit better so I went out for some fresh air.

Low and behold as I'm walking through the city centre I bump into a colleague who questions my time off.

Got back into work to find a meeting arrangement with my manager as to why I was seen outside.

What are the grounds on this? Surely if you are off sick and obviously feel better you can't be expected to stay in your home?

Testing to see if you could walk about with varying chances of light level to make sure the migraine was gone, rather than mess work about by going in and getting sent home again.

Reactions: Adu
Tell them you felt a bit better so went out to get some fresh air, you felt ok to do that but not to drive, sit in front of a monitor etc - also, make sure everyone knows about the grassing like shitehawk you work with

Last week I got sent home early from work with really bad migraines and dizziness. Went home, called in sick the following day because I still did not feel 100%. Got to about midday and felt abit better so I went out for some fresh air.

Low and behold as I'm walking through the city centre I bump into a colleague who questions my time off.

Got back into work to find a meeting arrangement with my manager as to why I was seen outside.

What are the grounds on this? Surely if you are off sick and obviously feel better you can't be expected to stay in your home?

You won't pull that fucker again will you?

Just say you felt shit, then felt a bit better so went for some fresh air.

Ive still got to take my sick week this year (usually save it for the cricket). Probably play that card nearer Christmas.

Is all you need to say.

They can't take it further surely? People can feel better after a few hours

Turn up to the meeting dressed as a chicken and tell them you were going to get some corn.

Another week off minimum guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back