One thing you do that is one of your life's little luxuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having a guilt free dump in the disabled netty at work. No disabled people work in my building so I can enjoy its spacious loveliness without worrying I'm denying a more worthy user the throne. When one of the people in my lab broke his leg and was on crutches I was devastated.

Having a guilt free dump in the disabled netty at work. No disabled people work in my building so I can enjoy its spacious loveliness without worrying I'm denying a more worthy user the throne. When one of the people in my lab broke his leg and was on crutches I was devastated.

He broke his leg, he never had the shits.

He broke his leg, he never had the shits.

Aye but I felt a pang of guilt in case he was waiting outside with the turtles head poking out really needing the space to sit down with his leg bound in a cast unable to bend it.

The one cubicle in the gents is tiny. I'm slightly above average height and it feels cramped, must be horrible if you can't bend your leg.

Aye but I felt a pang of guilt in case he was waiting outside with the turtles head poking out really needing the space to sit down with his leg bound in a cast unable to bend it.

The one cubicle in the gents is tiny. I'm slightly above average height and it feels cramped, must be horrible if you can't bend your leg.

Don't get the disabled toilet thing, it's as if it should be free every time one of them wants to use it.
If there's no one in, there is nothing wrong with using it in my opinion.

Never ceases to amaze how much room there is in the 'handlebar bog' :lol:

Don't think using a disabled bog whilst having a leg cast on would help tbh. Having a full length cast on (top of thigh to ankle) and trying comfortably to lay some cable is an almost impossible task!

On the early morning theme, I love walking the dog pre-6am, no one around and really quiet. Used to finish night shift around 3am and would go for a walk was odd being the only one about.

Fecking peeping tom

Don't feel guilty - maybe he's 'normal' and cracks at home and doesn't need to shite multiple times each day.

I mean I get the whole thing about getting paid for it and not having to pay for bog roll, but I prefer to use my own nest, then my own shower, then face the day with a clean ringo and not have to worry about using some possibly germ ridden public bog and being disturbed by other people clattering about while I'm trying to commune with nature.

Don't feel guilty - maybe he's 'normal' and cracks at home and doesn't need to shite multiple times each day.

I mean I get the whole thing about getting paid for it and not having to pay for bog roll, but I prefer to use my own nest, then my own shower, then face the day with a clean ringo and not have to worry about using some possibly germ ridden public bog and being disturbed by other people clattering about while I'm trying to commune with nature.
You only shit once a day ? Fuckin hell i go about 5 times. Surely you need a dump an hour or so after eating ?

I usually need a shit a couple of times a day and, unfortunately, they both fall during times I'm normally at work. I'm not 'on the clock' so to speak, either. So don't really think of getting paid whilst laying a cable.

He's not normal either. He cleans his teeth four times a day. Pretty sure that'll do more harm to his teeth than good.

It's a straining rail mate.

I've left a few 'talon' marks in it like. There's some teeth marks in it anarl from a previous occupant,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back