One thing you do that is one of your life's little luxuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buy bronze die pressed pasta only, none of the cheap shite

Didn't someone post recently on the embarrassing moments thread about getting stuck in a disabled bog and having to smash his way out only to relise it was a sliding door or summit. Class

:cool: Going scurry trials racing with the daughter driving the pony and carriage and me being on the back of the carriage

You only wipe your cock because your Mam always wiped it for you because she didn't realise it was pointless.

1. Mentioned someone's mother
2. Suggested that someone needed a carer
3. Questioned someone's cock size

You're really going all out for 'likes' today. You're almost as bad as Big Duke Six trying to get his post count up.

It must be hard being that far down the likes table.

1. Mentioned someone's mother
2. Suggested that someone needed a carer
3. Questioned someone's cock size

You're really going all out for 'likes' today. You're almost as bad as Big Duke Six trying to get his post count up.

It must be hard being that far down the likes table.
There's a table of likes?

Oakley sunglasses. Can resist a new pair :cool:

Not exactly a 'little' luxury when they're a hundred bucks a pair or whatever.
I'm a sunglasses nut me like. Got about 16 pairs in the rotation now, a few others for specialties like running, motorbike, ski-ing, and several more out of the rotation that I will problies sell on eBay when I can be arsed.

Having a guilt free dump in the disabled netty at work. No disabled people work in my building so I can enjoy its spacious loveliness without worrying I'm denying a more worthy user the throne. When one of the people in my lab broke his leg and was on crutches I was devastated.

the little padded back rests you get in them are a nice touch

There's no toilet paper to dry your cock afterwards at the urinal though.

you wipe your cheb with bog roll ?!

just give it a shake man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back