Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine runs out in june, had some mail of virgin , unlimited everything sim only £15 per month , 12 month contract ,might go over from 3 , but i have a feeling they will match it :lol:

Had nowt but bother since EE came in to the picture. I had 3 fraudulent contracts took out in my name last year, renewed my contract in November and in the December they tried to charge me £700 for an early release charge, even though I didn't ask to leave my contract.

I've been using Giffgaff for nearly two years. £12 per month does me. Don't use calls so much, so the 250 minutes never gets used up. Unlimited text and unlimited data. I've tried to break the data, but never succeeded. I'm using around 7-8 gb data per month, never had a problem or any warnings from them etc.

Im on holiday soon so think I'll run up a nice big roaming bill while I'm away seeing as they have to refund me.

Reactions: Pop
What's the coverage like with 3 ?
Lots on here seem to be recommending GiffGaff mind.... might look into what they have to offer.
Not happy with Orange performance (lack of customer care, advised a change to a 'cheaper contact' which ended up costing me money etc)

Still waiting for my PAC codes, they can take as long as they like though as they've got to refund me every penny since February once they finally send me them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back