Policing at the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustn't be a "trap" then, if the police say it isn't. I've got absolutely no intention to do anything other than get of the metro and walk to the ground. But I'm not blinkered to the fact, that it could get a bit hairy at times.

I don't get it. He published summat in a mag paper about us that wasn't true?

He did an piece in the chronicle which, for an opinion piece, was written very much as a matter of fact. It mentioned Ball being deeply unpopular and getting vitriolic abuse, something prettymuch everyone else says never happened. Some are annoyed because he tried to pass this off as fact and did so in a mag rag and now criticise any article he does. Im not one of them btw, but thats what happened anyway.

He did an piece in the chronicle which, for an opinion piece, was written very much as a matter of fact. It mentioned Ball being deeply unpopular and getting vitriolic abuse, something prettymuch everyone else says never happened. Some are annoyed because he tried to pass this off as fact and did so in a mag rag and now criticise any article he does. Im not one of them btw, but thats what happened anyway.
Hair

Mustn't be a "trap" then, if the police say it isn't. I've got absolutely no intention to do anything other than get of the metro and walk to the ground. But I'm not blinkered to the fact, that it could get a bit hairy at times.
With SAFC colours?? It's openly encouraged by the plod :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back