pubs in Corbridge

Will be there tomorrow, are they all open at the moment ? Noticed black bull had a fire at weekend but looks as though reopened. Is the pele tower still open as nothing on facebook for a while ?

we're booked into la bouchon in hexham, taxi to corbridge afterward as pubs are poor( imo ) in the former
Tap and Spile is good. A basic pub with good real ale. Globe ok. Heart good. Tanners very good. Platform my favourite.
The rest are either too posh or shite.
will do:D , its me borthda, could be completed on night by mags getting a pasting
Watch the WiFi password in the Blue Bell. It was Toon Army last time I was it. I stuck with cellular data.

Last edited:
Pele Tower cant be beaten, will be there on Saturday with Mrs Junior (no).
Always a good selection of music on.
Black Bull good.
Pele Tower good.
Wheatsheaf not been in for years, it was shut last time.
Blue Bell. Ok.
Golden Lion good.
Angel posh.
Dyvels best of the lot.
Was sat next to a table full of annoying hoorays when I was last in the Angel like. Nice though, decent bait.

Last edited:
Happy birthday marra, mines tomorrow.
happy borthda , are you coming to corbridge ?:D . was thinking of sacking it off and going to novo ( jaspers) in morpeth as got a reet cold but going ahead with trip out. just done late fitness test ( lateral flow ) so good to go.

These days best to look on their Facebook pages for opening times etc. The days when opening times were gospel in publications like the Good Beer Guide are long gone, too many people running pubs these days, who open when it suits them not the customer.

Links on here, click on pub, then you will see link to their FB page

Realise its probably a bit late, as you will already be out on the drink. Enjoy anyway.

Last edited:

Back