QOTW: Which artist dead or alive would you like to see perform?

When the op says ‘artist’ in the thread title, do they mean painter, sculptor, mime artist, actor, musician, orchestra, singer, potter, carpenter….

I’m going to go with Michaelangelo.

Queen with Freddie obviously and Madonna when she was at her best.
Never saw queen.. slightly to young but Blond ambition is without doubt the best concert I've ever been too. Probably helped I was 17 and literally on the middle of the barrier right in front of the stage.

I've often regretted not seeing Jeff Buckley when I had the chance in '95
saw him in wolverhampton...I was working for a different label at the time but new the guy who worked his and he gave me some tickets.....Id had the album....off the same rep pre release and loved it so was excited and took a lot to get me excited back then the job could make you a bit blase hyper critical about it all

It wasnt just a fantastic gig...It was genuinely stunning ....you knew you were witnessing something special....his voice man it just soared
Marley
Prince
Nina Simone
Tom Waits
Portishead
saw him in wolverhampton...I was working for a different label at the time but new the guy who worked his and he gave me some tickets.....Id had the album....off the same rep pre release and loved it so was excited and took a lot to get me excited back then the job could make you a bit blase hyper critical about it all

It wasnt just a fantastic gig...It was genuinely stunning ....you knew you were witnessing something special....his voice man it just soared
Marley
Prince
Nina Simone
Tom Waits
Portishead
oh and
The cocteau twins

Last edited:

Back