QOTW: Which artist dead or alive would you like to see perform?

Never seen the original 4. Saw the headless cross tour & dehumaniser (which was very good tbf)
Wish I`d seen that one - Cozy Powell was still there then wasn`t he?? Dehumanizer tour was excellent but even better was the Heaven and Hell (the band) tour which just played the Dio-era Sabbath stuff.

Wish I`d seen that one - Cozy Powell was still there then wasn`t he?? Dehumanizer tour was excellent but even better was the Heaven and Hell (the band) tour which just played the Dio-era Sabbath stuff.
Yes, cozy Powell on drums. Tony Martin singing. Never saw H&H, don’t recall them touring up here. Enjoyed Dehumanizer, front row at the city hall.

Absolutely amazing. It was the 1st concert I'd been to and I couldn't believe how loud it was, it felt like my chest would burst. Wild Turkey were the support with Glenn Cornick on bass
Great band, my favourite too. I went to see the black sabbath ballet show at Birmingham hippodrome last month and it was brilliant. Tony iommi came on at the end and the place erupted.

Great band, my favourite too. I went to see the black sabbath ballet show at Birmingham hippodrome last month and it was brilliant. Tony iommi came on at the end and the place erupted.
The son lives in Birmingham and they got me a ticket for the Sabbath exhibition at the museum a few years ago and that was great with loads of their personal stuff on show

Back