ragequit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased I had daughters who didn't take a liking for playing football, have no envy at all of having to do that standing on the touchline malarkey.

It's ok most of the time but some twats take it far too seriously. We played Hetton a month or so back and they hammered us, the Hetton coach was jumping up and down and screaming when the 6th one went in FFS. They're 11 :neutral:

It's ok most of the time but some twats take it far too seriously. We played Hetton a month or so back and they hammered us, the Hetton coach was jumping up and down and screaming when the 6th one went in FFS. They're 11 :neutral:

Some of the coaches are an embarrassment, it probably doesn't help when parents like me smile at them when they're going f***ing mental.

Some of the coaches are an embarrassment, it probably doesn't help when parents like me smile at them when they're going f***ing mental.

I know exactly what you mean. At the same match one of their players took our winger out right in front of me, and I mean two-footed and could have broke his leg. I shouted "haway ref" and the coach (with earings) came owa shouting "what's wrong man, you've got the bloody free-kick". I told him he needed to calm himself and his bairns down - he was all over the shop.
The kid who did the tackle was getting high-fived as our lad was rolling on the ground crying.

Those of us who've been around since Pong don't need to Ragequit.

Because we cannot be defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back