rc cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I would.Looks about the same stamp as an Ansmann that. Personally i`d spend a bit more and go for a RC10B4 by team associated or or a Tamiya, even just for park bashing. Better quality and when things do go tits up, which they will,parts are easy enough and cheap enough to replace

What are the main makes I shouldlook at mate?

So is the ansman stuff decent? It's a bit more than I paid but if it's better quality will be worth it.
It was alright yeah. I had a couple, a Mad Rat and a Magnum and they were ok. looks like modelsport have stopped doing them though.
Shame @littlened isnt kicking about still he knew his stuff as well

Think I got ansmann mixed up with absima lol. As a new starter which would you recommend for off road?
One of the cheaper tamiyas in honesty. good build quality and bulletproof. If you wanted to build it yourself you could get something like a mad bull for about £80 I had one and it was still going strong when i flogged it three year later, radio and servos for around £30, it`ll come with a 540 motor and speed controller as part of it then once you get used to it you can upgrade motors/speed controllers etc to brushless different gearings etc as you go.Building is piss easy and around 3-4 hours will have you up and running. All you`ll need is a phillips head driver and a pair of pliers and a stanley knife. The instructions are crystal clear with all screws in bags according to instruction section ie section A =bag A

Or you could get a mad bull readytorun for around £150 but your stuck with what they supply with it rather than being easy to change parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back