Real Betis hoping to sign Alfie today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

After a breakdown in contract talks with the Spanish side earlier in the week it looks as though the Senegal international could still yet be headed away from Wearside, perhaps as soon as today. Betis, who kick off their Segunda Division campaign against Sabadell this Saturday, are hoping to complete a move for big Alf in time for the game at the...

More at Roker Report...

Looked woeful in his first few games, improved a little towards the end of the season then I have no idea how he did whilst out on loan last season. I wouldn't have been arsed if he was in and around the first team squad this season but if Gus doesn't rate him then we might as well get rid of him

He is going to end up playing in the Spanish second division, this says everything you probably need to know about how good a player he is like. Poyet has had a good look at him in pre season, he is not good enough

Ok player but if he was on 35k a week, thats shocking.

O'Neill and his team were a right lazy bunch that took SAFC for a ride.

Danny Graham, Saha, McFadden and Alfred N'Diaye. All symbols of his shite management.

And apparently on 35k a week.

I wish he'd just accept he's not going to play here and f***ing sign for Betis........I can see what will happen here......we'll end up giving him a payoff to get the fucker out of the door.

What a shocking window that January one under O'Neill was.....Graham, N'Diaye, Mangane and McFadden.......8m f***ing quid plus wages and the square root of fuck all in return.......and we're still stuck with two of the fuckers.

IMO, this close to the deadline he wouldn't be allowed to move on if we didn't have a midfielder lined up and nailed on to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back