Sack him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who believes Buckley had a good game yesterday, doesn't deserve to be involved with football never mind managing a Premier league side.
I believe he's not capable of moulding,understanding or motivating the players, as well as having a complete 180 degree interpretation of what is required.
Having shown he's lost the players confidence, fielding clowns like Vergini and Bridcutt, bringing on Jozy for the world to laugh etc...he's destroying this club.
Time to change before more disaster!

Anyone who believes Buckley had a good game yesterday, doesn't deserve to be involved with football never mind managing a Premier league side.
I believe he's not capable of moulding,understanding or motivating the players, as well as having a complete 180 degree interpretation of what is required.
Having shown he's lost the players confidence, fielding clowns like Vergini and Bridcutt, bringing on Jozy for the world to laugh etc...he's destroying this club.
Time to change before more disaster!
Wasnt disagreeing much until then.

One of the things I noticed yesterday was the number of times our lads watch the ball from a goal kick. They watch it, watch it a bit more, and then some more again, Then they'd jump to head it and completely miss the ball all together. Isn't this taught at school these days?

When the teams lined up at the start of the game, I actually thought the Arsenal players were some distance away because they were tiny. Yet all over the park, they hustled our players of the ball with ease, how does that work then?

Tif. Short always said this year would be to balance the books.

I'm amazed how many want poyet sacked on here already. Every manager has rough patches and our club is not eveolved to cope with them as well yet. Moyes was great at Everton as every player they sold they had another from their academy waiting to come in. We don't have that.

We've never progressed as we've never had any stability across any part of the club. We can't keep restarting forever. I hope we stick by him.

Just tired of all the fools on this board knee jerking... yea we lost to Arsenal in a pretty close game. Surprise! Give them a real chance to change things around it does take time to do that.

If moyes is available.

In over a year poyet, has not realised the players at his disposal can't play the style and system he prefers. The amount of time we get caught in possession or simply pressured into a mistake is horrendous. We defended yesterday with 10 behind the ball, and still looked poor.

We ended the game with 4 of the 10 outfield players being poyets signings with another Rodwell being substituted in the 2nd half. This is his team he has had a year now to get his ideas and develop his style and it is clearly not working.

Other clubs continue progress on similar and a lot less financial budget, but under poyet I seen no improvement in 12 months, people blame short but pdc apart he had backed his managers and probably more so if we found a decent one, if moyes is available we need to move Gus on, we are simply not good enough, nearly 45k again yesterday to watch that shite shameful.

We could get Fergie out of retirement and as soon as we played shit for a couple of games people would want him out......What Poyet achieved to keep us up last season was incredible, we gave the entire league an 8 game head start ffs......Also rewind a year and West Ham fans were desperate to get rid of big Sam, the board stuck with him and look at them now.....This constant manager rotation is part of the problem ffs:rolleyes::oops:

If moyes is available.

In over a year poyet, has not realised the players at his disposal can't play the style and system he prefers. The amount of time we get caught in possession or simply pressured into a mistake is horrendous. We defended yesterday with 10 behind the ball, and still looked poor.

We ended the game with 4 of the 10 outfield players being poyets signings with another Rodwell being substituted in the 2nd half. This is his team he has had a year now to get his ideas and develop his style and it is clearly not working.

Other clubs continue progress on similar and a lot less financial budget, but under poyet I seen no improvement in 12 months, people blame short but pdc apart he had backed his managers and probably more so if we found a decent one, if moyes is available we need to move Gus on, we are simply not good enough, nearly 45k again yesterday to watch that shite shameful.

So if the messiah Moyes has a shit start will you start another shit thread?

I'm in Guildford, man! :lol:

It's big, but it's no that big......;)

I didn't know it was, what have you heard, marra?

It was mentioned in the article just curious as to why if true it would be a problem.

It was mentioned in the article just curious as to why if true it would be a problem.

Well if the Brighton fans are to be believed, Gus is a moody fucker, and difficult to work with......

If moyes is available.

Moyes would fit in with what we have been not appointing. A good, proven, British manager. If we sack Poyet now and get in Moyes I think we may win some games.

What happens if you miss out on the right manager because you don't allow them time or stability?

I actually think we have made progress. One year ago we were a team with no idea how we were supposed to play, no identity, that was certain for the drop. Poyet kept us up and has instilled a philosophy, even if it's not always executed well yet. The run of games which saved us are how I hope we will play regularly in time......unfortunately the loan players went back to their clubs, a couple others moved on and now we are starting from scratch.

I believe we will get there but we need to be patient.

First of all we have given Poyet a years worth of time or stability. Clearly he is NOT the right man.

Secondly what visible progress have we made? You say a year ago we were "a team with no idea how we were supposed to play, no identity, that was certain for the drop". You surely still would pretty much describe us as that if you saw the howlers made by so many of the players.

Last edited by a moderator:
If moyes is available.

Gus poyets signings and system are pathetic ,I would love him to turn things around but lately we have seen bad signs and body language from the players ,we can't blame Gus for the state we are in as remember this shower on the pitch have seen off previous managers and make no mistake they will see Gus off soon ,but then again have Brighton faired any worse without him ?

Moyes would fit in with what we have been not appointing. A good, proven, British manager. If we sack Poyet now and get in Moyes I think we may win some games.

First of all we have given Poyet a years worth of time or stability. Clearly he is NOT the right man.

Secondly what visible progress have we made? You say a year ago we were "a team with no idea how we were supposed to play, no identity, that was certain for the drop". You surely still would pretty much describe us as that if you saw the howlers made by so many of the players.
Surely has to be pulis as we have to stop conceding first then build on that

Surely has to be pulis as we have to stop conceding first then build on that

Moyes is probably of to the continent anyway. He is rumored to be taking over at some European club. I wouldn't be unhappy with Pulis either.

I don't think it's an issue with spending - it's spending that money wisely that's the problem and that doesn't come from Short, it comes from those entrusted to run the football side by him. Poyet and Congerton are merely the latest to have to grasp the wet end of an ever shittier stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back