Scums starting 11 tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest my main fear tomorrow is us getting a man sent off, always a risk in the derby.
It is but in the last couple we have been relatively level headed, it's them who have gone in rashly, in the first 0-3 fistpumps could have been off twice and given a definite penalty away. Let's hope Gus has us in the right frame of mind, and Pardews desperate frame of mind rubs off on them.

I know it's a derby game and the form book goes out of the window and all that shite, but the Mags front 3 looks piss poor.

Really?

I'm so offended by their shitness, I'm actually angry for having spent a minute reading that lineup and typing this post. We should be wiping the floor with these dribbling bellends.
:eek: burnley,qpr,leicester,west brom away without a win and all have far weaker teams than the one posted.

If that is the team it looks weaker then a few years ago with Cabaye and HBA.

But Ameobi is unpredictable, not even sure he knows what he is doing himself sometimes, Gouffran is just pace but that Perez could take the piss out of O'Shea & Brown.

Also that midfield if Colback and Sissoko are on song is decent.

Perez is a good player, bit worried about him. Sissoko is potentially very good too... we know all about Colback, who isn't world class or anything but is likely to up his game for the derby, as he did for us. I don't rate Cisse but he can score, Gouffran is shite, Ameobi is a tricky player but wouldn't be overly worried.

Their defence is poor, although Coloccini is better than Williamson and Yanga-Mbiwa who they've had there recently. Dummett can definitely be got at.

:eek: burnley,qpr,leicester,west brom away without a win and all have far weaker teams than the one posted.

Shocking goalkeeper. Two centre backs on the decline. A midfield which hasn't turned up in any of the previous three derbies. One rookie winger, one shit. An unproven (yet, granted) forward. They may have some/more pace but this is one of the worst scum teams of the decade for my money. I'd take Colback, Janmaat, and Sissoko, on a good day, but that's it. The rest are rabbits primed for Lee to run them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back