Sheffield Child Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's as much about the work they do and when and the fact that brings them into contact with vulnerable young girls as their religion. You can't deny that but won't address it.
Not even sure you understand it tbh
Doesn't matter a fuck what their job is, it's inexcusable.
You should work for Rotherham council, you'd fit right in

You'd know all about that

:lol:

Christ man. I've said it before, but step away from the situation, put the rage aside, and try and critically evaluate just how many factors are at play here. There've been many reasoned posts on this thread alone, none of them absolving the gang from blame in any way.

Doesn't matter a fuck what their job is, it's inexcusable.
You should work for Rotherham council, you'd fit right in

I'm not making any excuse at all- merely explaining to you that it's not just the fact they're Muslims. You won't listen or are too thick to comprehend though and that's fine. Your obviously angry about something in your own life because the way you've gone on here is an embarrassment.

Don't bother getting all red in the face and that sharp pain in your left side again bashing out an incoherent reply- nee point- your going on ignore

:lol:

Christ man. I've said it before, but step away from the situation, put the rage aside, and try and critically evaluate just how many factors are at play here. There've been many reasoned posts on this thread alone, none of them absolving the gang from blame in any way.
If the fucker went on like he does off the board he would be close to being sectioned as delusional .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back