+++ Sheffield United v Brighton kick off 1400 Sky Sports Main Event Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Ultra HDR +++

At least they have the 1 year of TV money and the upcoming parachute payments to pocket.

However, I couldn’t watch us get trounced 5-0 nearly every week. The 15 point season was bad enough but at least we gave it effort and didn’t lose heavily all the time.

At least they have the 1 year of TV money and the upcoming parachute payments to pocket.

However, I couldn’t watch us get trounced 5-0 nearly every week. The 15 point season was bad enough but at least we gave it effort and didn’t lose heavily all the time.
Its what clubs like United have to buy into..We all would mostly..go up take the money and the humiliation..get relegated, take the money...go up etc etc etc
Its the way of football these days....

Its what clubs like United have to buy into..We all would mostly..go up take the money and the humiliation..get relegated, take the money...go up etc etc etc
Absolutely terrible from a sporting perspective, difficult to argue with as a strategy from a more pragmatic/business oriented perspective.
Reckon they leak a few goals
Aye was just saying that I had a look and they’re on course to leak 98 over the season.

Indeed, and it's not as if the money finds it's way into supporters pockets is it. We will just be charged even more for tickets.

Back