Single Folk of the SMB

13.51 % which is zero really cos I'm not looking
Love my single life
Got a house ,money in bank ,good mates ,plenty hobbies and I'm fussy
The chances of someone slotting in to my life without a lot of change is slim so better to enjoy what you have .
Am the opposite. Skint, live in a small house in a shitty area, no mates, no hobbies and am not fussy

My life plan now involves meeting a woman with a house, car, good job, nice family and a great social scene that I can elbow my way into

Age and looks are negotiable

Am the opposite. Skint, live in a small house in a shitty area, no mates, no hobbies and am not fussy

My life plan now involves meeting a woman with a house, car, good job, nice family and a great social scene that I can elbow my way into

Age and looks are negotiable
Good luck mate 👍
This sort opens up another big topic
I kept doing what I did with my mates and hobbies after starting relationships
Not in a bloke selfish way but I felt they were important to me
My age helps on the finance thing I suppose and I did think I needed someone to replace my wife but it wasn't working and they were nice people and the penny dropped and here I am

How do they define overweight?

Personally: I used to look in the mirror. But not now. I’m svelte. If I need a definition of that… I look in a mirror. Then I wink to remind myself of the definition of ‘debonaire’.

Hope this helps.

PS: I’ll look at this post if I need a definition of ‘taking the piss out of oneself’

Good luck mate 👍
This sort opens up another big topic
I kept doing what I did with my mates and hobbies after starting relationships
Not in a bloke selfish way but I felt they were important to me
My age helps on the finance thing I suppose and I did think I needed someone to replace my wife but it wasn't working and they were nice people and the penny dropped and here I am
Someone around with be enough tbh these days. Mate crack is limited. This place might even be a stand in

Wonder what % of lasses someone like me could be in the market for in the NE. Won't be many

Someone around with be enough tbh these days. Mate crack is limited. This place might even be a stand in

Wonder what % of lasses someone like me could be in the market for in the NE. Won't be many
Get yourself out and about. There’s loads of women out there looking for someone.

Their growlers where chowing the top of their legs off in the Rabbit at the weekend

Not sure of your age ,etc but the dating sites are alright .
Chuck a few messages out ,bit crack first etc.
Full of daft blokes so if you're a good egg you should do okay

According to statistical data, the probability a woman of the U.S. female population ages 25 to 40 meets your standards is
2.53%

Roughly 898,000 women in the United States meet your ideal woman standards

Just as well I'm already married.

13.51 % which is zero really cos I'm not looking
Love my single life
Got a house ,money in bank ,good mates ,plenty hobbies and I'm fussy
The chances of someone slotting in to my life without a lot of change is slim so better to enjoy what you have .
Good attitude to have, I definitely think you have to love your life and be happy single then you won’t accept just anyone coming into your life.

I’m not looking as I’ve got young kids and it’s not the right time for me.

I follow a lass on twitter who constantly tweets stuff like, I wish I had a bloke, I wish I had someone special in my life, someone to cuddle. Loads of daft blokes comment and I feel like saying look pet you really are coming across as absolutely desperate!

No need to click on either, am very happily single. Especially now that I am on a twelve month holiday. Currently considering a lil' cull of my BCs, too. Happy Days. :cool:
I've tried and tried to figure out what BCs means, marra but the best I can come up with is Bum Chums. Put me out of my misery, ffs. :lol:

Back