SproutMackem's, what you doing this weekend thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heeeed the Ball

fri = cans and pizza
sat = cans and food
sun = cans and food

Friday - home, fodder, bed. am shattered

Saturday - up early doors, swimming and the domestic shopping lark. Bike ride in the afternoon. Evening TBC

Sunday - up early doors. will wander to the heath and soak up pre-marathon atmosphere. wander to Greenwich and cheer a couple of mates on. Afternoon I might do a marathon of my own.

Fri - watching the snooker eating pizza
Sat - going to the snooker (2.30-6 session), getting a kebab when I get home
Sun - nowt.

Fri - theatre
Sat - food
Sun - christening, drinks, pub quiz

Fri - Racking wine and bottling IPA
Sat - Putting floor trim down, trying the new tapas place on the night
Sun - Drinking home brew

Fri - Work then fit a new oven and washing machine and strip a room ready for the plasterer coming
Sat - Hair cut, plasterer there and I'll crack on with other rooms
Sun - Christening

Today : early start on the beer for my mates leaving party from work - will be an early finish (about 12) for me like
Tomorrow : Golf Comp - out for tea with the missus and little'un afterwards
Sunday : The missus wants to play golf for the first time since she had the little'un so I'll have a walk round with her, make sunday lunch after then a few beers in the sun

Friday - Sting at the Sage
Saturday - supporting eldest at swimming gala then beer with friends
Sunday - taking my kids to the driving range to try and get them into golf - purely for selfish reasons

Tonight - Working until late. Early night.
Tomorrow - Up early for the gym, a little bit of work then lunch for my birthday with my girlfriend and mam.
Sunday - My actual birthday. Up early - gym, work, commence barbecue/piss-up at ca 14:00.

Tonight - Working until late. Early night.
Tomorrow - Up early for the gym, a little bit of work then lunch for my birthday with my girlfriend and mam.
Sunday - My actual birthday. Up early - gym, work, commence barbecue/piss-up at ca 14:00.

Have a good birthday weekend mate

Fri - WFH (in the gym) swimming lessons for the kids, bait and drink
Sat - going to some farm weather permitting to show the kids some animals, can't wait. Going to try and get a go of the brother in laws 435d later on
Sun - hopefully in laws do a Sunday dinner

Fri: work drinks starting at lunchtime, will rattle through my Brooklyn Lagers in the office after. Will knock off early and see who's around to facilitate more drinking.

Sat: dinnar. Will try and watch the match. Might take a lass to a llama farm.

Sun: dinnar. Might go for dinnar.

Have a good birthday weekend mate

Only puffs and lasses have birthday weekends. Lads have a birthday, it lasts for a day.

real blokes don't celebrate birthdays man but as Dr Spenk-a-tron is announcing he's celebrating his I thought I'd be nice

They do. They go for meals with their mates and/or get rat arsed.

The neet: down the town for a football neet out with the lads, interrupted by The Damned down the Manor Quay (it says it's £2.80 a pint hew), before rejoining the rest of the lads back in the town.
The morra: might have to have a full breakfast the morn like. Gan along the club to watch them buggers depress is. Dinnar about later on - I think a curry may suffice.
Sunday: tickle me guitars, watch the matches. ABSOLUTELY, MOST DEFINITELY NOT OUT UP THE CLUB! Neeone else is gannin' up see.

The neet: down the town for a football neet out with the lads, interrupted by The Damned down the Manor Quay (it says it's £2.80 a pint hew), before rejoining the rest of the lads back in the town.
The morra: might have to have a full breakfast the morn like. Gan along the club to watch them buggers depress is. Dinnar about later on - I think a curry may suffice.
Sunday: tickle me guitars, watch the matches. ABSOLUTELY, MOST DEFINITELY NOT OUT UP THE CLUB! Neeone else is gannin' up see.
Logon or register to see this image

Tonight: visiting Dad in hospital
Tomorrow: run, watch match, watch a film
Sunday: run, taking the bairns shopping for summer clothes, visit Dad in hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back