St Georges Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

The flag offends no one at all.

The only offence is people getting offended at the idea of people being offended at a flag. But that's all it is - an idea.

Open your eyes today and count how many English / British flags you see today. Look at flagpoles outside public buildings or big companies, shop signs, clothing, reg plates - you'll see hundreds.
Do you live here? The only place you see the Union Jack or the flag of St George flown in any numbers is in country areas.
Try to pursuade Sunderland Council to fly either flag over the Civic Centre at any time and you'll have virtually an impossible job on

:lol:
Well played.

He'd do!

Isn't that still the case? :lol:

Fucks sake... Middle of the poster.
Desperado, BECKS! Becks of all things!
Wine and a bloody cocktail.

Not even bastard Carling on there! Probably for the best, but still!

that's Canadian anyway even though they try to trade on the whole English thing

Do you live here? The only place you see the Union Jack or the flag of St George flown in any numbers is in country areas.
Try to pursuade Sunderland Council to fly either flag over the Civic Centre at any time and you'll have virtually an impossible job on

He is on about car stickers and stuff :lol:

I won't go out for st Georges day as there are to many moaning daily mail reading Ukip types out. that puts me right off

St Patricks day is popular because it's a big piss up. St Georges day isn't.

Tbf, do people actually go out for St Pads day? It was popular when I was a student, but I dont know any actual adults that make the effort to go out.

For obvious and historical reasons its big in Ireland, but in England??........

It appears to me that the people who celebrate are those who contribute the least to society.
Unemployable fuckwits with job stopper tattoos drinking in shithole pubs ''proud to be English''...then having a kebab

:lol: Brilliant phrase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back