Stella vs Heineken vs Krony

Heineken was my favourite lager for quite a while but I find it very sweet and sickly these days. I’ll still drink it like, but if there’s something better I’d choose it. I’ve recently got back into Kroney a bit after avoiding it for years due to the bad heads it would give me. So for me at the moment that order would probably be: Stella > Kronenbourg > Heineken

Fosters and Ttonic.
You can take the boy out of Southwick etc
Ya right about Tonic like , crap. I was dragged in for the after party thingy from the moot that was on at The Point.

It was full of portly birds with loads of tattoos and black men with Kangol hats on back to front.

Cack.

Give chocolate his due like he has the Fosters on-point as the pic proves. Absolute Nectar.

Last edited:
Ya right about Tonic like , crap. I was dragged in for the after party thingy from the moot that was on at The Point.

It was full of portly birds with loads of tattoos and black men with Kangol hats on back to front.

Cack.

Give chocolate his due like he has the Fosters on-point as the pic proves. Absolute Nectar.
It’s not my sort of place either unless I’m out late beyond say midnight and am at that point where I don’t care where I go, but tTonic must be one of the longest surviving bars of its kind in the town now, if not the longest. I’m obviously not including your historic pubs in this like the Dun Cow and so on.

It’s not my sort of place either unless I’m out late beyond say midnight and am at that point where I don’t care where I go, but tTonic must be one of the longest surviving bars of its kind in the town now, if not the longest. I’m obviously not including your historic pubs in this like the Dun Cow and so on.
What about the Dunn Cow and so on ? They’ve been round much longer

Cack.

:lol: :lol:

As for Ttonic, I got dragged in Cleo's the other week after watching the match in POC so I know how you feel. Sounds like the same women were in there along with toothless knackers who were either on spice or who'd been drinking since 9am. It will be my first and last visit.

Eh? :lol: I’m saying for all the stick it gets, tTonic seems to have been a big success because it’s been there now for as long as I can remember. Lots of bars of that kind aimed at the younger crowd late on come and go, some very quickly.
I think Clio’s will go from strength to strength and will rival The Stack in a couple of years time for pulling the crowds in from afar .
:lol: :lol:

As for Ttonic, I got dragged in Cleo's the other week after watching the match in POC so I know how you feel. Sounds like the same women were in there along with toothless knackers who were either on spice or who'd been drinking since 9am. It will be my first and last visit.
I didn’t mind Clios . The beer was absolutely on point .

I think Clio’s will go from strength to strength and will rival The Stack in a couple of years time for pulling the crowds in from afar .

Think I had a Moretti? Can't remember because I was already half cut but a couple of the lads put their beer down for a second and the next thing they'd been snatched by someone

Think I had a Moretti? Can't remember because I was already half cut but a couple of the lads put their beer down for a second and the next thing they'd been snatched by someone
You’ve just backed up what I’ve said then .

The beer in there is irresistible to any man or woman .

Not been in Cleo’s yet like. Stayed out late in town last week after the match until about 1ish and we didn’t bother with Park Lane area, stuck to the places round the other end of town between the Empire and Cooper Rose.

All shite and most probably not brewed in the country they are alleged to have been. Give me a German lager any day of the week.

Back