strange sights you've seen at awayday servicestations

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember, we weren't playing, but I was at a service station. Anyway a bus pulls up full of Chelsea fans. Look a right bunch of hard nuts. Anyway they get off and some old fella tells a hungover looking lad, his fat mate and an older bloke not to cause any bother.
Anyway the three lads trundled off after being warned and I hear the older bloke saying 'look' and point at a few stoke fans. Anyway turns out these stoke fans turned them over before so they had a right go. All three got arrested.
Saw another of their crew hammering the coke in the toilets. His mates were braying on the door shouting 'zebedee man come on man the bus is leaving'

Weirdest thing was a camera was filming the whole thing

Once saw some Toon fans in one NOT smashing the place up, weird but true.

I remember, we weren't playing, but I was at a service station. Anyway a bus pulls up full of Chelsea fans. Look a right bunch of hard nuts. Anyway they get off and some old fella tells a hungover looking lad, his fat mate and an older bloke not to cause any bother.
Anyway the three lads trundled off after being warned and I hear the older bloke saying 'look' and point at a few stoke fans. Anyway turns out these stoke fans turned them over before so they had a right go. All three got arrested.
Saw another of their crew hammering the coke in the toilets. His mates were braying on the door shouting 'zebedee man come on man the bus is leaving'

Weirdest thing was a camera was filming the whole thing
i was the camera man mate we were making a remake of [ the return of the headhunters] starring danny direa as sammy smith under cover hooligan from ryhope hope this helps ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back