strange sights you've seen at awayday servicestations

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the way back from the SoL once I saw a mag loitering outside a service station, when he saw my shirt he started beating his chest in the style of an ape. I suppose evolution can be hard to follow for some of them.

I was once bombing round an M1 motorway services shop on a bairns tricycle at 2am pissed as a fart on the way back from an FA Cup 3rd Round tie at Southampton in the '80s. I crashed into a display full of boxes which went down well.

I hadn't ridden the tricycle up the M1 by the way - it was on display in the shop.

I think.

Rock 'n roll.

Loads of SAFC fans kicking off with some little divvy trying to half inch stuff from the shop.

Years ago I remember pulling up at a petrol station near Stoke just behind one of our mini buses at the pumps. The look on peoples faces on the forecourt and in the shop when out of this minibus poured about a dozen "arabs" in full robes with "Sunderland Arab Branch" on the back of their robes, tea towels on their heads held on with snake belts. These lads were regulars at away matches back then in the 80's.

I went for a piss at Peterborough services a while back. Finished and went to wash my hands. And there was soap in the dispenser! Unreal!

Me mate used to enjoy "thumbing" the pies in services stations across the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back