Sunderland A&E

Keith S30S

Inside right
Staff member
It's shite but funny at the same time.

People sitting about in dressing gowns, about 7 members of an Asian family on a day out for some reason. I feel shit, get the people carrier out!

Couple of lasses just been to the counter. 1 has a sore throat, the other has had a painful calf since Wednesday 😂

No the wonder it takes an age to get seen. What the fuck is wrong with people?

People sitting about in dressing gowns, about 7 members of an Asian family on a day out for some reason!

Couple of lasses just been to the counter. 1 has a sore throat, the other has had a painful calf since Wednesday 😂

A sore throat and a painful calf?

People sitting about in dressing gowns, about 7 members of an Asian family on a day out for some reason. I feel shit, get the people carrier out!

Aye imagine If they didn’t cut the numerous walk in centres from the likes of houghton, Washington, bunny hill Center and the others or made the primary care centre 1/3 of the size of the last one.

Massive issues but caused by cuts cuts and more cuts

A sore throat and a painful calf?
A 4 day sore calf and a sore throat don't really cut it for an accident or an emergency in my book.
Aye imagine If they didn’t cut the numerous walk in centres from the likes of houghton, Washington, bunny hill Center and the others or made the primary care centre 1/3 of the size of the last one.

Do you need a drop in centre for a sore throat?

Last edited:

i had to go to north tees a couple of weeks ago when i split my head open and it was similar. there were what seemed like folk just fancying a day out and a bit gossip. one lad appeared to be in for a bad case of tourettes and a lass was in for fat arse in leggings syndrome.

Last edited:

Was she a farmer

Why mention 7 members of an Asian family.

A and E will tell them after they get diagnosed ;)

Exactly right! My 93 year old mother fell out of bed and cut and bruised the whole of her left arm. My 89 year old dad took her in a taxi to Bunny Hill (it was evening so GP closed) because he knew it wasn't an ambulance job but needed cleaning, dressing, possibly stitches. They refused to even look at her injury as she didn't have an appointment.

They had to go home again and dad tried to bind her arm up as best he could.

Absolute disgrace. What happened to the drop in at Bunny Hill that was so good before?

Back