Sunderland Air Show

• Thread starter Deleted member 10594
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Great event , get your dreary arses out and end enjoy it .
Bit of fun and enjoyment, don't shite on the parade.

Love to be there mesell.

Ok, I'm coming up for the weekend and I'm staying at the premier inn at Shields, where can we go for something to eat around there? I think there is a Taybarns on site but not sure of anywhere else? After Somewhere to eat with missus and two bairns. Thanks.

Used to take me old man along on the Sunday but its turned into a pikey fairground.....and TBH I don't really want to win a four foot teddy bear.....think me old man just goes to Whitburn park and watches from there

The Charvers will descend on it like flies to shite with their cheap lager 4 packs.....mark my words.

I'm going to have a mosey on over on Sunday. Where would be a good place to get a beer or 2? I'm not lugging cans around.
Always watch it on Cleadon Hills with a picnic, me marra. Right on the flight path and sandies are out of their comfort zone.

Ye have two, I have been informed

Last edited by a moderator:
International airshow barry

Shaw will be out with his lass and the bairns and a crate full of fosters
He might even take his 2 staffies with him............................................................scratter

I'm missing it this year as I'm away. I was gutted but seeing as the Vulcan isn't coming im not too bothered now. It's only got one year left so it had better be back next year.

It will still be a class weekend tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back