Sunderland Air Show

• Thread starter Deleted member 10594
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm coming up for the weekend and I'm staying at the premier inn at Shields, where can we go for something to eat around there? I think there is a Taybarns on site but not sure of anywhere else? After Somewhere to eat with missus and two bairns. Thanks.
There's a Tavistock Italia, 2 minutes drive from the hotel which is very good.

Got family over from Australia, going on either Saturday or Sunday, haven't decided yet!!

Does anyone know if the red arrows are opening or closing the show on those days......

Going for the first time since I came back from working days away for 23 years. Really looking forward to it. Me and a couple of mates are taking our cameras to see if we can get some decent shots.

what timeish are they closing the roads off?
Can someone get up early Friday morning and reserve me and mates 4 parking spaces on St Georges Tce as close to The April as possible.
There might be a drink init for yer
Cheers in advance

Sorry if SEB but does anyone have the times from the official programme? It seems the organisers are unwilling to publish to increase sales of the programme.

I'll not be able to get down for the full programme on either day and was wanting to see the memorial fly past, in particular, the Lancaster.

International Air Show? As far as I can see there's only one plane from 'overseas' and even that was made in Britain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back