Sunderland and Ipswich in for Blackburn's Sam Gallagher

Wh
....so what are you saying?? We shouldn't go out and sign a striker then?? Griigg has gone man, let it go. Different time, different ownership.
At il saying is clubs won't sell for what the players is worth, its not going to be easy convincing any club to sell
Moore will be nowhere near £10mill
Think we are hoping to get him on loan , I've not seen how much they want for him tbh

Wh
At il saying is clubs won't sell for what the players is worth, its not going to be easy convincing any club to sell
That's why you have 'negotiations'...
Wh

Think we are hoping to get him on loan , I've not seen how much they want for him tbh
Just pointing out not every striker will be as much as you said.

Getting like the scum under Ashley this, linked with everyone buy fuck all by the end of the window. Even worse in the summer window when they are touting season tickets. I would be happy enough if we bought no one but Beal fucked off.

He wont be getting anywhere near that on his next move. 31 yr old, moving to the championship.
In moves like that the selling club normally agrees a sweetener for him taking a smaller weekly wage. Wherever he goes unless it's to a premier League club they'll have to give him a golden handshake to drop his wages.

Experienced striker has to be a loan, to limit waste. I'd try for Cauley Woodrow, but then again I'd also sign the lad from Wimbledon.

Kyril has no excuses for not spending money with the amount of assets we have under contract.

Won't happen as we wont pay the fee, but i think he is the exact type of player we need. Strong, hard running, forward who others can play off and occupies defenders. An outlet when we are under the cosh and scores the odd goal. WOnt come in and bang in 15 goals, but we would look a hell of a better team with him in it.

Back