Sunderland city Council

I couldn't care less what happens at the recycling plant, I'm talking about my own bins. If you're just slinging an empty cans of beans, beer etc into your recycling bin it'll stink the place out. Takes about 10 seconds to rinse them out and let them dry before chucking them away.
I'm not gona have a debate over throwing a tin/can in a bin man. You wash them , I just throw them straight in the recycle bin. If that's what floats you're boat keep washing.

I was late one day putting my recycling bin out (7:35am) and I caught up with them further down the back lane and he was having a right whinge at me. I said you don't normally come until the afternoon and I haven't caused you any additional work as I've caught you up.

He then tipped the paper insert into the main bin and tipped the whole lot in. I asked why do we separate paper if you just do that. He said "no idea".
If you watch them when they're doing the job properly. the insert rubbish has a separate place to go on the left side of the bin lorry rear.
However, they just bung it all in the main part for an easier life.

Do the people in this street have nothing better to do than moan on

Road humps
Permits for parking
A road junction well away from their houses has nothing to do with them
If they think it’s dangerous don’t use it but stop restricting what other people want to do
It’s all part of an ulterior motive to get “their” road blocked off and turned into a de facto private road

Road humps
Permits for parking
If they think it’s dangerous don’t use it but stop restricting what other people want to do
It’s all part of an ulterior motive to get “their” road blocked off and turned into a de facto private road
No surprise to see Shartnack sniffing about

If you don't wash your recycling stuff and gets emptied into the wagon then the whole wagon is contaminated and gets dumped with normal waste. Sometimes someone goes ahead and checks every bin to see if food in them etc and stick a sticker on for rejection

Road humps
Permits for parking

I can't believe Cairns Road is still open. You don't need it, just turn left at he lights.
At the moment it's sole use apart from residents, is to dodge the traffic lights.

Love it when people don't think the rules apply to them and then blame other people.
No surprise to see Shartnack sniffing about
Loves a wedge issue
Council seem to willingly panda to the entitlement of people living around Seaburn metro station
I can't believe Cairns Road is still open. You don't need it, just turn left at he lights.
At the moment it's sole use apart from residents, is to dodge the traffic lights.
No it’s not
It’s a road that’s part of the city road network

Road humps
Permits for parking

Are you drunk again by any chance. I mean it was the other day you thought the clock went back last week. Cairns road is literally on Seaburn metro station and yas not saying it's well away?

It's got tailbacks which go all the way into the Green on the other exit, easily 1 of the busiest roads in Sunderland at 5pm. When you have tailbacks going from Fulwell into almost Marley Potts its a fair concern tbh

Makes me laugh when they insist the bin needs to be put out neatly with the handle facing outwards. Then when I go and get the bin in they're all just scattered all over the back lane.

They simply can't be arsed to put them back where they got them from.

What's wrong with that? They're handle out so the machine can lift and empty them.

Are you drunk again by any chance. I mean it was the other day you thought the clock went back last week. Cairns road is literally on Seaburn metro station and yas not saying it's well away?

It's got tailbacks which go all the way into the Green on the other exit, easily 1 of the busiest roads in Sunderland at 5pm. When you have tailbacks going from Fulwell into almost Marley Potts its a fair concern tbh
I’m not but I think you are
Who is talking about tailbacks back to the green
That’s Thompson road
The junction they are talking about is onto Newcastle road
Can't bear it when that happens.
There’s an idea
A panda crossing 😀😀

Last edited:

You’ve made all of this up

Must be a taxi driver
Where’s that
Never been up cairns road before you need to show me where it is but I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to find it - once had that with a taxi firm from shields going from east Boldon to crowtree leisure centre

This is coming from someone who thinks it's well away from Fulwell although it's literally round the corner. And previously thought Guardians of the north was a left wing politics party. Put the cans down lad.

Last edited:

Back