Sunderland to Edinburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train cos there's about 15 speed cameras on the journey up the A1. Train is canny anyway, will be travelling it on Sunday for part 1 of journey to Portugal but our tickets are only £8.

hes going 120 miles up the road & needs to ask :lol: :lol:, not funny, its hilarious mate , recommend him something to look at when he gets there ( if he does like :lol: )
he lives in London and is asking about parking in Edinburgh. perfectly fair question.

Train without doubt especially if you can book in advance then you can get first class for next to nowt extra if sorted far enough ahead

where should he park then? or is it easier to get the park and ride?
well if it was me ( wouldn't have to ask on here though) i would get the train , simple really , as he said the expense aint a issue , that's just me though , im not melodramatic :lol:

well if it was me ( wouldn't have to ask on here though) i would get the train , simple really , as he said the expense aint a issue , that's just me though , im not melodramatic :lol:

I'd drive and seeing though there's a new tram and I've never used the park and ride, I'd ask the opinion of people that a) had done similar or b) lived there. 12k people on this board. far more useful than generic google searches.

london my arse

Kingston then....near London.

I'd drive and seeing though there's a new tram and I've never used the park and ride, I'd ask the opinion of people that a) had done similar or b) lived there. 12k people on this board. far more useful than generic google searches.

Kingston then....near London.
na, i always think for myself mate, its just me :lol:

more fool you then really. I get as many facts as possible then make a decision. y'kna like learning and stuff.
i managed to spend 5 days in the lakes driving about last month , then went to my mates in manchester ( well didsbury actually) & guess what ? never asked anything , strange how some people can just "get on with it " , others ? well read this board, need to ask how to have a shit :lol:

i managed to spend 5 days in the lakes driving about last month , then went to my mates in manchester ( well didsbury actually) & guess what ? never asked anything , strange how some people can just "get on with it " , others ? well read this board, need to ask how to have a shit :lol:
I'm sure he can do it mate. just making life easier for himself. daft not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back