Suzanne Evans (UKIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

In light of the impending personal failure of Nigel Farage in Thanet and the rapid loss of momentum of the right wing, racist UKIP party, is their new Leader elect, Suzanne Evans, the right woman to turn them around or is she just a fat-legged, swivel-eyed loon?
Best of luck to Suzanne BTW. I bet she's a right looker if she's a UKipper.

Says the bloke who's too gutless to put his money where his mouth is :lol:
I have absolutely no idea at all what you are babbling on about.

Look, I know you would like me to spend all day every day on here to answer posts and questions - i get loads of feedback on my posts. I'm not surprised I get loads of feedback because my posts are really good, topical and spot on. When people like you have weak arguments then youre naturally a bit upset with me. The truth makes for uncomfortable reading. I know that and understand the position you are in.

Unfortunately I do not employ a secretary for here and have no interest in replying to everything. I'd like to thank you for your interests in my posts though and will endeavour to post as often as I can. I'll wade through all of my replies and hopefully I'll get around to yours in due course.

I'll get round to your post in due course marra. Unfortunately I have lots of posters to reply to, unfortunately ones more important than you on here so youre quite a way down my list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, I know you would like me to spend all day every day on here to answer posts and questions - i get loads of feedback on my posts. I'm not surprised I get loads of feedback because my posts are really good, topical and spot on. When people like you have weak arguments then youre naturally a bit upset with me. The truth makes for uncomfortable reading. I know that and understand the position you are in.

Unfortunately I do not employ a secretary for here and have no interest in replying to everything. I'd like to thank you for your interests in my posts though and will endeavour to post as often as I can. I'll wade through all of my replies and hopefully I'll get around to yours in due course.

I'll get round to your post in due course marra. Unfortunately I have lots of posters to reply to, unfortunately ones more important than you on here so youre quite a way down my list.

Just saving you the time, at least we know you've seen it.

More lies.

Just saving you the time, at least we know you've seen it.

:lol:

Its absolutely embarrassing now how rattled the marxists and other looney left people on here are over UKIP. However this movement has started and wont now be stopped. :cool:
Why do you keep using that word Marxist you stupid ****. There are probably about 3 actual Marxists on here , most others are less Marxist than you are fascist. Your just talking shite 60's throwback, liitle England bollox. Reds under the bed went out decades ago you simpleton.

Why do you keep using that word Marxist you stupid ****. There are probably about 3 actual Marxists on here , most others are less Marxist than you are fascist. Your just talking shite 60's throwback, liitle England bollox. Reds under the bed went out decades ago you simpleton.

:lol::lol:

Word soup.

PS So who are these 'more important posters' that you have to reply to first? Ha'way, I'm sure you can tell us ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back