Suzanne Evans (UKIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

In light of the impending personal failure of Nigel Farage in Thanet and the rapid loss of momentum of the right wing, racist UKIP party, is their new Leader elect, Suzanne Evans, the right woman to turn them around or is she just a fat-legged, swivel-eyed loon?
You've had a real problem with UKIP ever since Nigel questioned the sustainability of gastric band surgery on the NHS, haven't you?

If they get a single seat it will be one too many after their disgraceful sell out last time when I'm embarrassed to admit I actually voted for the tossers :oops:

I'm a Lib/Dem supporter - I'm not happy they went with the tories and had I known that, I wouldn't have voted for them. I do think though that they have reigned in some tory policies and have pushed their own (Increase in tax allowance - (tories claim it but wouldn't have done it)). Had we had a tory majority who knows where we'd be at.

Been watching various items on the tely box and have watched two of the politics today debates.

Education and foreign policy. Both of the chaps for ukip where terrible. In fact the lad who was talking about education was a f***ing joke and he is a current mep.

Why do you keep using that word Marxist you stupid ****. There are probably about 3 actual Marxists on here , most others are less Marxist than you are fascist. Your just talking shite 60's throwback, liitle England bollox. Reds under the bed went out decades ago you simpleton.

Think that should be the way forward. Ukip the fascist party of the uk.

Been watching various items on the tely box and have watched two of the politics today debates.

Education and foreign policy. Both of the chaps for ukip where terrible. In fact the lad who was talking about education was a f***ing joke and he is a current mep.
This didn't happen.

I'm a Lib/Dem supporter - I'm not happy they went with the tories and had I known that, I wouldn't have voted for them. I do think though that they have reigned in some tory policies and have pushed their own (Increase in tax allowance - (tories claim it but wouldn't have done it)). Had we had a tory majority who knows where we'd be at.
I've forgiven them for that and five years on I can see why they did it. But, thanks to the stupid voting system it really makes no difference whereas labour will win anyway.

This didn't happen.

:lol:

Aye, because on a Saturday morning I come on the Smb and make shit up.

In light of the impending personal failure of Nigel Farage in Thanet and the rapid loss of momentum of the right wing, racist UKIP party, is their new Leader elect, Suzanne Evans, the right woman to turn them around or is she just a fat-legged, swivel-eyed loon?

I drove through Thanet last night to get to the Winter Gardens in Margate. Nauseating sight of Farage's face on boards by the road everywhere. I can see why he chose this area to target. I asked 3 different lads in the street for directions and they were all Eastern European. All. Wet friendly and polite by the way, unlike the chavs that were drinking cider on the street corner. What a shit hole Margate (still) is.

Jonathan Arnott and he is the North East mep. Good job ukip do fuck all in the European parliament as he was so out of his depth it was scary. I've seen better debating skills from a 10 year old.

I drove through Thanet last night to get to the Winter Gardens in Margate. Nauseating sight of Farage's face on boards by the road everywhere. I can see why he chose this area to target. I asked 3 different lads in the street for directions and they were all Eastern European. All. Wet friendly and polite by the way, unlike the chavs that were drinking cider on the street corner. What a shit hole Margate (still) is.

Are you Mathew Parris :)

Its absolutely embarrassing now how rattled the marxists and other looney left people on here are over UKIP. However this movement has started and wont now be stopped. :cool:
Judging by the amount of morons we have in our country then, sadly, I think you might be correct. The public gets what the public wants. So long as everybody votes then the voting public can't complain.

It's a strange situation there....obvious why he targeted it and some polls say he is ahead but the other parties are all saying he has no chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back