The 12th Hawes SAFC SMBers end of season piss up, friday 26th-sat 27th june 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the land of the living :lol:

Had mixed reviews from landlord etc of hawes, club and fountain loved us all, crown is more of a restuarant place now ( and overpriced IMO ) ...and said we were too loud early on, think the singing with swear words did not help, but when singing "things can only get better" was good atmosphere, the crown want to move the weekend :lol: ....dont think so, we just wont go to the crown, we will just turn the volume down till early evening, there is a line that should not be crossed as its the gala, so a kids day all afternoon....

The board inn was pretty good, put plastic glasses on, worst thing that happened was lads banging on doors and windows to get back in at 2am, police were called but all in bed by then !

Got the 100 that i wanted, maybe need to cap it when we get to 200 !

Thanks for making it a party atmosphere...Ha way the lads :cool:

Aye . As someone who had only had a couple of pints, I thought the singing outside the Fountain in the afternoon was probably a bit intimidating to families with children ( except those Hawes street urchins who took delight in trying to pick arguments with big groups of Sunderland fans). The Fountain was great and didnt seem to mind too much even when Dutch Mackem was standing on the chair banging the joist to lead Twist n Shout. Most of the non SAFC fans in there seemed to enjoy the atmosphere. Polska isnt impressed though cos his 5 in a row beermat got nicked whilst he went to the loo. I loved it and my only gripe was that Dutch Mackem was singing so loud I couldnt hear The Stone Roses and Jackie Wilson on the jukebox.

Great turnout and well done @squashjoe @Cowvahlo @carlosvandoogle and others who had the Dales rocking

Got some great pictures, especially the one outside The Hawes Cricket Club pavilion, really enjoyed the weekend, but may have to tweak it a touch so as not to upset the locals.
Was quite funny going across the fields full of sheep and shit, reminded me of Wanstead East London :lol:.

Got some great pictures, especially the one outside The Hawes Cricket Club pavilion, really enjoyed the weekend, but may have to tweak it a touch so as not to upset the locals.
Was quite funny going across the fields full of sheep and shit, reminded me of Wanstead East London :lol:.

:lol:

Can you put the photos on facebook bud, the one at cricket field sounds good :cool:

The five in a row beer mat was a nice touch from @TAFKAHM for all visitors to the event.
Given I bought em in Chester Road I think not.

Will look to see if I can get any more

[ QUOTE="TAFKAHM, post: 20738245, member: 36531"]Ive asked everywhere, someones stolen it mind !!!

Yes shirt fits fine, owe you big time mate :cool:[/QUOTE]

Your fat mates home shirt fit canny too
He could lift his arm without his belly being exposed unlike last seasons away shirt

Last edited:
Riviera wasn't invited, which is a shame .........
It can't be surely, Riv?

On facebook, dont know how to upload on here :lol:

About 100 photos from various people, there good one of us with @Cowvahlo
Aye, thats a canny one. Think Mel might be able to post a video he took of the horses head, canny good like.

Aye . As someone who had only had a couple of pints, I thought the singing outside the Fountain in the afternoon was probably a bit intimidating to families with children ( except those Hawes street urchins who took delight in trying to pick arguments with big groups of Sunderland fans). The Fountain was great and didnt seem to mind too much even when Dutch Mackem was standing on the chair banging the joist to lead Twist n Shout. Most of the non SAFC fans in there seemed to enjoy the atmosphere. Polska isnt impressed though cos his 5 in a row beermat got nicked whilst he went to the loo. I loved it and my only gripe was that Dutch Mackem was singing so loud I couldnt hear The Stone Roses and Jackie Wilson on the jukebox.

Great turnout and well done @squashjoe @Cowvahlo @carlosvandoogle and others who had the Dales rocking
I think the Dales had me rocking by the end of the night!:lol:

Last edited:
landlady at the crown was a misery all afternoon agree about some of the singing etc with swear words but asked once it stopped and we moved on, i would probably aske her why everyone were getting charged different prices on the same drinks, i did and she couldn't answer apart from saying she was busy!!!! not the best answer to give a landlord (me) on the piss lol

landlady at the crown was a misery all afternoon agree about some of the singing etc with swear words but asked once it stopped and we moved on, i would probably aske her why everyone were getting charged different prices on the same drinks, i did and she couldn't answer apart from saying she was busy!!!! not the best answer to give a landlord (me) on the piss lol
If that is you in the middle you were in our hotel, did you find your room key?
And I agree with her being a misery too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back