Lotus Cortina
Old Grey Whistle Test
Hairy Fannies
Away games pay on the door
Sanyo music centres
The woman in the flat opposite who showed me her tits
Marvelous times

From wiki:

On The Move was a television series made by the BBC and first broadcast in 1975 and 1976 in 50 ten-minute episodes.[1] It was an educational programme aimed at adults with literacy problems, and linked to a national campaign at the time. It was credited with removing some of the stigma attached to illiteracy.

Say it slowly and break it down: "I apo - lo - gise";)

On the move
On the move
We're on our way again
Every day
Something new
For us to say again
Life is an open book
If you open your eyes and look
So let's keep it moviiiiiiiiing!
I liked the program. Probably helped me with my literacy. Mind you, I was only 2 when it was first broadcast. ;)

One of my memories of the 70s are people asleep on the downstairs floor after having a curry at me folks' house. Now, ah'm not being funny, but me old man cooks one hell of a good curry. He still wont teach me it. Tells me to fuck off, owld bastard

Remember getting regularly bollocked off my bleary eyed mother for wandering downstairs at 6 am and putting Nai Zindagi on the TV. Our bairns are spoilt rotten in comparison, umpteen kids channels, Netflix, hundreds of DVDs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nai_Zindagi_Naya_Jeevan

yep. many shitty, cold, wet sundays sitting there with fuck all to do trying to decyfer hindi or urdu... the only other option was going to church...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back