The Floaters Mill, Houghton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went for lurnch and a cheeky pint earlier.

Logon or register to see this image

Got BBQ pulled pork baguette, chips and salad.

Logon or register to see this image

Was canny enough and decent portion size anarl (couldn't eat all the chips).

My lass (nur) got steak & ale pie with chips and said it was very nice anarl.

Berth meals cost £7.95 each and pint of Carlsberg is £3.25 - reasonable enough.

Canny pub tbh with outside seating area and play area for families with kids.

Have been before a while ago for Sunday roast and was lersh.

Heard it's changed management a few times but nee complaints from me today mind, so I can easily recommend this place.

Anyone else been and/or rec any similar pubs in the area?

That's not proper pulled pork, it's chopped pieces in a Bbq sauce, the chips are wedges and the baguette is a pre cooked warm thro effort.

Yer lasses pie crust isn't browned so I'm guess isn't fully cooked, again wedges no chips.

Lager in a plastic glass in a pub beer garden is a no no.

3/10 from me.
However thanks for taking the effort in pictures to show how poor it is and saves anyone on here valuable cash and avoiding said establishment.

That's not proper pulled pork, it's chopped pieces in a Bbq sauce, the chips are wedges and the baguette is a pre cooked warm thro effort.

Yer lasses pie crust isn't browned so I'm guess isn't fully cooked, again wedges no chips.

Lager in a plastic glass in a pub beer garden is a no no.

3/10 from me.
However thanks for taking the effort in pictures to show how poor it is and saves anyone on here valuable cash and avoiding said establishment.

Wheez this firkin bell? ^^ :lol:

Anyone?

Food looks fuckin awful to me like. I agree with booze being served in plastic cups at festivals etc but not at a pub. And people who say 'plastic glasses' boil my piss. How can you have a plastic glass?

Live right next to the floaters mill and pop in from time to time, please fuck off and never return.

Bellends are scuttling out from underneath their rocks here mind ^^ :lol:

Pls firk off back under you're scratter rock and stop pretending you've ever been to the Floaters, twat bags :lol:

looking at your lasses plate , pie crust looks uncooked , , frozen peas might swell be bird shit they will be tasteless, chips look nice mind , i wouldn't eat that though , certainly wouldn't gan back. but like i said in the other post , all pub food is crap these days , if i eat out it has to be a restaurant with a decent chef, not some one who nah where to plug the microwave in.

looking at your lasses plate , pie crust looks uncooked , , frozen peas might swell be bird shit they will be tasteless, chips look nice mind , i wouldn't eat that though , certainly wouldn't gan back. but like i said in the other post , all pub food is crap these days , if i eat out it has to be a restaurant with a decent chef, not some one who nah where to plug the microwave in.
here he is mr ' i only eat the very best home cooked food at all times'

fuck off man will ya

Scratter :lol:

The 'pie mix' will have been a boil in the bag jobby, no doubt that will take too long to cook so it will have been microwaved, the peas actually look either stone cold or microwaved. If you zoom in in the pie crust you can see it's layers are uncooked.
In all honesty I'm changing my 3/10 to 2/10 it's fuckin dog food

The 'pie mix' will have been a boil in the bag jobby, no doubt that will take too long to cook so it will have been microwaved, the peas actually look either stone cold or microwaved. If you zoom in in the pie crust you can see it's layers are uncooked.
In all honesty I'm changing my 3/10 to 2/10 it's fuckin dog food

Your bantz 0/10

Pathetic.

No mark.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back