The Floaters Mill, Houghton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too Bantz

Usually happens when people start what they think it a top thread and it turns to pot when people who know what they are talking about get involves.

Carry on tho, it's comical watching you fall on yer arse

Not at all.

You are scratter commenting on food and drink based on photos not experience.

Essentially, you are trolling this thread only very badly, but I doubt you have the basic level of intellect to understand this.

As you were tho - at least it's good to see knuckle dragging monkeys leik you being humoured and passified :rolleyes:

Not at all.

Essentially, you are trolling this thread only very badly, but I doubt you have the basic level of intellect to understand this.

As you were tho - at least it's good to see knuckle dragging monkeys leik you being humoured and passified :rolleyes:

Deary me :lol:

Smb at it's comical Ali best

My deepest apologies for calling someone comical, I mean him calling me a fuckin bell for having the audacity to call out errors on a dish he posted on a public forum. I hope sticking up for him yet missing glaringly obvious insults from the OP make you feel a bigger person.

Guess i just got the perception from your last sentence of your first post,that it was more than just pointing out errors,more of a superiority complex,could be wrong like.

Because I thought you had to taste food to know whether it tastes nice,but looks like I was wrong with that.

For what it's worth mate our lass has been to the floaters mill and says the food was shit when she went,to me you have just seem to come across as a bit of a knob on this thread just my opinion like

The 'pie mix' will have been a boil in the bag jobby, no doubt that will take too long to cook so it will have been microwaved, the peas actually look either stone cold or microwaved. If you zoom in in the pie crust you can see it's layers are uncooked.
In all honesty I'm changing my 3/10 to 2/10 it's fuckin dog food
That bait did look rank mind. Triple cooked chips are the future.

Guess i just got the perception from your last sentence of your first post,that it was more than just pointing out errors,more of a superiority complex,could be wrong like.

Because I thought you had to taste food to know whether it tastes nice,but looks like I was wrong with that.

For what it's worth mate our lass has been to the floaters mill and says the food was shit when she went,to me you have just seem to come across as a bit of a knob on this thread just my opinion like

Well I'm pleased I have helped in your learning process, tho it is easy to see the pork wasn't pulled, the chips were wedges and the pie crust wasn't cooked.

And the beer was in a plastic f***ing pot.

Scratters paradise to coin a word from the OP

That bait did look rank mind. Triple cooked chips are the future.

Best be in lard anarl...

Not at all.

You remind me of that 'toenails' bellend who used to get on here.

FFS a bloke comes on here to say he enjoyed his lunch and takes picture,then other people tell him how shit it is and then start having a go at him

Seen as he actually eat the food got a feeling he knows whether it was nice or not,and definitely better than the ones having a go.

Next you will get someone telling him it was a shit pint based of his picture.

Fair enough mate,I will not question you expertise,but will question your attitude towards the OP in calling him comical no need for it IMO, but it that's makes you feel superior in some way go for it.

NAILED ON :cool:

I'm a chef

More lies.

You're a pretentious photo critic chef at the very best - ffs pack it in man, you're embarrassing nobody but yourself.

I know what I ate from The Floaters Mill was nice for what it was and don't need to list other places I've eaten at to prove owt, or do you require a list of the Michelin star restaurants I've been to, to prove this for you? :rolleyes: :lol:

Well I'm pleased I have helped in your learning process, tho it is easy to see the pork wasn't pulled, the chips were wedges and the pie crust wasn't cooked.

And the beer was in a plastic f***ing pot.

Scratters paradise to coin a word from the OP

Best be in lard anarl...
Beef dripping but that's a personal crusade marra ;)

Like I say mate,there is ways of putting your point across.

I thanked him for taking the effort do people on here can make their own mind up and then avoid the place, conveniently forgotten by yourself, I can only assume you are fishing for like by him.

NAILED ON :cool:

More lies.

You're a pretentious photo critic chef at the very best - ffs pack it in man, you're embarrassing nobody but yourself.

I know what I ate from The Floaters Mill was nice for what it was and don't need to list other places I've eaten at to prove owt, or do you require a list of the Michelin star restaurants I've been to, to prove this for you? :rolleyes: :lol:

So you say I'm lying about being a chef? Fcuk me if I was gonna do that on here I would choose something more interesting. That coupled with at least two dozen people on here know me, but at I'm lying :lol::lol:

I thanked him for taking the effort do people on here can make their own mind up and then avoid the place, conveniently forgotten by yourself, I can only assume you are fishing for like by him.

You know as well as I do you were taking the piss.

That is why I commented nowt to do with likes,more to do with people taking the piss out of someone for merely saying he had a canny lunch,and the people taking the piss have not even tasted the food.

If you were genuine thanking him then I am totally wrong and take back every word on this thread,some how I doubt that was the case.

You know as well as I do you were taking the piss.

That is why I commented nowt to do with likes,more to do with people taking the piss out of someone for merely saying he had a canny lunch,and the people taking the piss have not even tasted the food.

Of course I was taking the piss have you never been on this forum before, you post shit it's bound to be ripped apart! Not one person has said wow that looks canny, screaming fannys getting all protective :lol:

Went for lurnch and a cheeky pint earlier.

Logon or register to see this image

Got BBQ pulled pork baguette, chips and salad.

Logon or register to see this image

Was canny enough and decent portion size anarl (couldn't eat all the chips).

My lass (nur) got steak & ale pie with chips and said it was very nice anarl.

Berth meals cost £7.95 each and pint of Carlsberg is £3.25 - reasonable enough.

Canny pub tbh with outside seating area and play area for families with kids.

Have been before a while ago for Sunday roast and was lersh.

Heard it's changed management a few times but nee complaints from me today mind, so I can easily recommend this place.

Anyone else been and/or rec any similar pubs in the area?

Fuckin hell, taking pics of what you do knowing you are thinking of a post to go with it!

f***ing sad merra, just sad leik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back