Johnson 11m
Borrini 11m
Rodwell 10m
De Foe 8m swap
Catermole 6m
Graham 5m
Agreeing to pay 7m for Alverez (right player??) if we stayed up
The wages to take brown and o'shea
The wages to take keepers from Arsenal and man city.

The figures are those I've read so could/will be wrong.

Add on all the other 2-4m signings and the wages on biggish name frees and the chain nothing has been spent makes you look stupid. Claim masses has been wasted and I'm sure 99% will agree but some less intelligent people still claim Ellis is on the take and has spent nothing.

(It's a slow news day and I'm waiting to go out)

apart from the fact the debts and wage bill prove otherwise:

Fletcher 12m
Johnson 11m
Borrini 11m
Rodwell 10m
De Foe 8m swap
Catermole 6m
Graham 5m

Add on all the other 2-4m signings and the wages on biggish name frees and the chain nothing has been spent makes you look stupid. Claim masses has been wasted and I'm sure 99% will agree but some less intelligent people still claim Ellis is on the take and has spent nothing.

Sounds like you've already been out. You missed out Lens from that equation... And if De Foe (as you call him) was a swap how come he was £8m?
you've completely made up a couple of those fees and spellings, too. Put down the beer and step away from the keyboard, young un. There's a good lad, eh?

Sounds like you've already been out. You missed out Lens from that equation... And if De Foe (as you call him) was a swap how come he was £8m?
you've completely made up a couple of those fees and spellings, too. Put down the beer and step away from the keyboard, young un. There's a good lad, eh?
I have no idea about spellings of players names as previous posts show and my post says these are figures I've read. I've only been up 30 minutes or so so no beer. And any sober person would know he was a swap for an 8m player so it's reasonable to include that figure (or the correct figure if it's wrong).

I'm not really sure why you're replying. You're posts have focused on wrong amounts, which I've said twice may be the case, then on spellings of players names. Is it because you want to disagree with the post but can't? And nothing I've said is embarrassing unless you took the facetious 'way too busy' remark to be true. Maybe you could post a weekly spelling test of players names if it bothers you that much. But as you can't give the players name you'd have to give clues. The shirt number wouldn't work as if people had to look that up then they'd get the spelling (or should shirt numbers be memorised also?). Simple clues would do like "ex man city keeper, now our first choice".

Fletcher 12m
Johnson 11m
Borrini 11m
Rodwell 10m
De Foe 8m swap
Catermole 6m
Graham 5m

You forgot Lens. He started at 7 but has passed 11 and is on his way to 20

Another good add. Shame he didn't work out.
Looks like you've gone back as far as Cattermole.
When you've finished totting up the players names/fees could you do a sub total for the SKY/PL money we've received in that period?

What about bent? Add him on there. He was a few bob.

Oh and Ally Macoist.

This club spunks money. How Can we be in this position?

I don't think any sound minded person would say we spend no money, just that we piss about with free transfers and cheap never has beens to fill gaps then panic at the end of windows and overspend on shit to make up for it

I don't think any sound minded person would say we spend no money, just that we piss about with free transfers and cheap never has beens to fill gaps then panic at the end of windows and overspend on shit to make up for it
Some do though as piston and bowers2 directly above you say.

Fletcher 12m
Johnson 11m
Borrini 11m
Rodwell 10m
De Foe 8m swap
Catermole 6m
Graham 5m

Sold...
Bent 24m
Gyan 13-15m
Hendo 18m
Mig 11m

£63m in ?

Could not agree more. How the hell people can get on Ellis back is beyond me. He has not got a endless supply of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back