The support this club gets.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is nothing short of phenomenal

Record low points (twice)
Nee European football
Relegation scrap season after season.

And we still turn up in ridiculously big numbers.

This club is great because of the support it gets. f***ing love Sunderland, me.
wish I could of given it a like, but I have not got a button, very well said Rocky, have a virtual Like

Call me deluded, happy claper what you want. No matter how bad we've been over the years, I'd be a lying if I said in the back of my head I always think something great is going happen. A cup win or just kick on and really start climbing the table. Thats what probably makes me keep coming back, a kind of addiction I suppose. Cheers Fatha for dragging me along to Roker when I was 6.

Nee European football

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Call me deluded, happy claper what you want. No matter how bad we've been over the years, I'd be a lying if I said in the back of my head I always think something great is going happen. A cup win or just kick on and really start climbing the table. Thats what probably makes me keep coming back, a kind of addiction I suppose. Cheers Fatha for dragging me along to Roker when I was 6.

This too ^^^^^^^
I started at Roker Park around 1963, and I'm still the same, keep dreaming the sleeping giant will wake. So what if it doesn't, dreaming it WILL keeps my hopes alive, my heart full, gives me a focus in life, something to pursue, to aspire to, having something SO important to me keeps my spirits up, yes, even when things are bad. I've witnesed many happy days too.including 1973, SKP and SNQ, league cup finals, and many many years after, they can STILL make me smile, so for all the pain, there's a lifetime of pleasure too.

For all you young 'uns, it will be the same for you too. Long after I've gone you will have the same lifetimes of pain and pleasure that I have-- Great isn't it. I'ts called being an SAFC supporter, which I am, and am very very proud to be.

Nee European football

And the manager has the nerve to tell us to be patient. We're like f***ing saints compared to a lot of clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back