The support this club gets.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry mate...I was slagging the arrogant fuckers off.

Nothing to apologise for. I just don't think they would get the same numbers if they had been in our position without winning anything for 40 odd years. Not many clubs would to be honest.

Their away fans are class but they've had plenty to shout about. We've taken huge numbers away for years and usually come away empty handed.

Yes , let's start with Man Utd .

Their away support puts ours to shame , similar numbers but more noise and getting behind the team than we've done in most league matches.

:lol::lol::lol:

Most amusing post in a while this

They have won about 13 titles in the past 20 years, imagine how many fans we would have if we had done that? Just imagine, the mags wouldn't be getting 50k put it that way.

Probably one of only a handful of clubs where the song, "where were you when you were shit" cannot be sung.....:) :)
Seriously it is impressive.
There's me wanting a minimum of 8,500 for an average game. Puts it into context, size of club etc.
However I'm up there in the loyalty stakes :)

Ha'way the Scunthorpe tonight drawing with the Franchiee keeping us top for a few more days.

Aye because you love all things sunderland :rolleyes:
No idea what your point is to be honest.
I've been over 4 times this season and barring burnley away I've watched every game.
It was obvious in August this season was going to be a struggle yet we still have fans moaning on about how they deserve better and congratulating each other on how fantastic they are for doing something they CHOOSE to do. :eek:

I've been over 4 times this season and barring burnley away I've watched every game.
It was obvious in August this season was going to be a struggle yet we still have fans moaning on about how they deserve better and congratulating each other on how fantastic they are for doing something they CHOOSE to do. :eek:
It's not enjoyable. Yet people still turn up. And it deserves recognition.

People are CHOOSING not to stay away, that's the point you berk.

It's not enjoyable. Yet people still turn up. And it deserves recognition.

People are CHOOSING not to stay away, that's the point you berk.
Why does it deserve recognition? People are doing something they obviously want to do or else they wouldn't do it. They then do it and want a pat on the back for it! :lol:
I have to question anybody who's moaning about how shit it is given like I said (stated it in August as well) it was always going to be like this.

how many?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back