Things the internet has killed off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me brother had that Subbuteo too.

On reflection it was class setting everything up and collecting go unnecessary shit like floodlights and grandstands, but as far as a football experience it was largely shite aside from the inevitable penalty shootouts.
this

Arguments / debates / conversation in general.

Yeah, no arguments since the Internet started...

I agree but the internet helped kill it off. Young'uns have it easy today compared to when myself and the birds had to arrange a next date.

So getting a shag was harder when you were getting a bit, and is much easier now your bell end has healed up from lack of use?

Manners

Trivial illness. Every sniffle is potentially fatal.

Sleep

Last edited by a moderator:
Might have been said already but for me Pub Quizs. I always feel some twat is cheating these days and eye anyone suspiciously looking at their lap or nipping to the bog mid-round as one rung lower on the evolutionary ladder than Peados.
Slightly off topic from the OP, but I was at a quiz recently where you had to use your mobile. Downloaded an app, logged into the quizmaster's dedicated wifi, then answered his questions using your mobile. You couldn't get out of the app to get the answer on your own phone, as it would log you off his system, and you only had ten seconds to answer and it closed the question after that, so you couldn't go back to it. Also far too quick to check the answer on someone else's phone, so pretty much eliminated cheating. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back