Titanic Tourist Sub Has Gone Missing

Watched it but thought it was a bit dull, given the subject matter. Nothing really new. If you followed the news story at the time then it didn't reveal any new information

Watched it but thought it was a bit dull, given the subject matter. Nothing really new. If you followed the news story at the time then it didn't reveal any new information
It's Channel 5 marra, not exactly panorama journalistically.
Bit surprised Biggins didn't pop up as one of the talking heeds.😁

It still shocks me that Stockton Rush was allowed to flout and disregard every basic rule and regulation governing the design and construction of underwater craft. The guy basically built a third rate Meccano kit operated by nothing more than a game controller, didn’t he. How it passed approval for fare paying passengers when it was fatally flawed in every way is shocking. It was not fit for purpose.

The others I have the deepest thoughts and prayers for. They should not have died in this way.

It still shocks me that Stockton Rush was allowed to flout and disregard every basic rule and regulation governing the design and construction of underwater craft. The guy basically built a third rate Meccano kit operated by nothing more than a game controller, didn’t he. How it passed approval for fare paying passengers when it was fatally flawed in every way is shocking. It was not fit for purpose.

The others I have the deepest thoughts and prayers for. They should not have died in this way.
Unfortunately money talks mate

Back