UK Jihadis

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we have so many radicalised young men, why are UK attacks so few and far between? If they truly want to create terror and kill the infidel over here, why aren't they blowing themselves up every day off their own bat? Why wait for a co-ordinated 7/7 style attack or go abroad?
Is it cos MI5 has tabs on them all? Surely not.
And another thing - what are all the US extremists doing in all this? If high school kids can shoot up their school, why aren't there jihadi doing it all the time?
Fuck me I must have just imagined 7/7, Lee Rigby, that old woman in north london and quite afew the spooks have arrested.
If we have so many radicalised young men, why are UK attacks so few and far between? If they truly want to create terror and kill the infidel over here, why aren't they blowing themselves up every day off their own bat? Why wait for a co-ordinated 7/7 style attack or go abroad?
And another thing - what are all the US extremists doing in all this? If high school kids can shoot up their school, why aren't there jihadi doing it all the time?
Maybe it's because as Gaddafi said, they will do it without raising a sword because of the rate they are breeding at.

Good question. Maybe the threat has always been exaggerated to fuel their own agendas. Like you said, if it was as bad as 'they' say it is then we would be at war with a billion people with bombs flying left right and centre instead of coordinated/staged attacks every now and then.

@ProfessionalMackem ?

Delia Smith as the head of an international terrorist network would be even bigger than Darth Vader turning out to be Luke Skywalker's dad.

Yep, the conspiracy is that 7/7 was an inside job, so too was Lee Rigby's murder.

It seems to be primarily a youth movement with those doing the whispering targeting disaffected kids and young adults. It will be billed as a rite of passage to them - something to make them a real man...passionate young men love a cause and fighting in foreign wars is hardly a new idea.There will be no one kind of jihadist and I would imagine they'd range from the seriously indoctrinated to those who have played COD one too many times and dream about having a real go at it.

How many times man

Even though I'm a complete spenk and about as attractive as a neglected greenhouse, I have actually had sex with an attractive, consenting female who was not in receipt of payment for her services.

You and @monkeytassle are nasty as fuck
I notice you didn't specify that she was alive when this encounter took place..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back