UK Jihadis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cos the scale of the problem is absolute bullshit.

We want to go to war soon so now all the news in full of propaganda bollox.

plus, why don't they just carry out simple but very effective Mumbai style attacks rather than spend years plotting to blow a plane up with toothpaste ffs

If we have so many radicalised young men, why are UK attacks so few and far between? If they truly want to create terror and kill the infidel over here, why aren't they blowing themselves up every day off their own bat? Why wait for a co-ordinated 7/7 style attack or go abroad?
Is it cos MI5 has tabs on them all? Surely not.
And another thing - what are all the US extremists doing in all this? If high school kids can shoot up their school, why aren't there jihadi doing it all the time?

They want a gap year travelling abroad?

Only a matter of time as their numbers grow exponentially and gain access to necessary materials. Only takes one to set up a cell on their return and you've got another 7/7.
Yeah, but why set up a cell and risk word getting out. Why not just pop down B&Q and make your own bomb?

all getting their radge out in Syria and Iraq innit ! they can wave guns about, chop folks heads off, bully women into wearing body tents with slits and ingratiate themselves in a lifestyle becoming to their beliefs..............and get away with it scott free.

Now do the bad stuff over here and you're either a) dead, b) serving lengthy jail terms or possibly c) lynched (if the public had the opportunity). I'm constantly vigilant, I like breathing, f***ing who I want and wearing bonny clothes ! ;):lol:

Yeah, but why set up a cell and risk word getting out. Why not just pop down B&Q and make your own bomb?

Because purchases of potentially explosively combined components will most defiantly be flagged somewhere in the system

all getting their radge out in Syria and Iraq innit ! they can wave guns about, chop folks heads off, bully women into wearing body tents with slits and ingratiate themselves in a lifestyle becoming to their beliefs..............and get away with it scott free.

Now do the bad stuff over here and you're either a) dead, b) serving lengthy jail terms or possibly c) lynched (if the public had the opportunity). I'm constantly vigilant, I like breathing, f***ing who I want and wearing bonny clothes ! ;):lol:

If i wrote a religious book that in a thousand years became a religion I'd would certainly have the foresight for all fit lasses ages 24 and older to be naked at all times because god may have said so.

If i wrote a religious book that in a thousand years became a religion I'd would certainly have the foresight for all fit lasses ages 24 and older to be naked at all times because god may have said so.
:lol: perv !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back