UK ordered to pay £1.7bn more to EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact that we're paying the same amount we would have paid anyway? Yes, genius.
No, that you asked for where I got my information from, I told you & told you when to watch it yourself and before you even had the chance started a paragraph saying it was nonsense.

Keep pontificating LM it's all you ever do

No, that you asked for where I got my information from, I told you & told you when to watch it yourself and before you even had the chance started a paragraph saying it was nonsense.

Keep pontificating LM it's all you ever do
I know the facts. Taken from several sources, including that well known bastion of left wing lunacy The Economist.

The only reason he's done it is so it can be used against the Labour party next September.
How can Labour use this issue in anyway against the Conservative party? If it were up to them the £1.7b would have been paid on 01/12/14 and we'd be bent over for more of the same in the years to come.

What?

No. The offence for most people is the amount of money, what planet are you on?

less than 5 billion wasn't it?
In govermental terms that is nothing.
IDS has wasted more than that on benefit schemes like Universal credit, literally thrown more than 5 billion down the toilet. If you add up all the wastage from idiots like him it could easily be double that.
Not a murmer from government, they dont mind losing sums of money like that when it suits them.

er, the biggest sticking point/ offence taken was that it was demanded by december

They gave them way to much time to pay. Should have demanded immediate payment, give the tories and inch and they will take a mile.

So the direct quotes from 2 finance ministers are not good enough for you?

Which ministers?
You dont tend to get into a ministerial position by being honest...

So Gideon is lying?

Would be a miracle if he could speak without lying.

The fact that we're paying the same amount we would have paid anyway? Yes, genius.

lets just hope we dont get charge a boat load of admin fees/penalties for non compliance on top further down the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
less than 5 billion wasn't it?
In govermental terms that is nothing.
IDS has wasted more than that on benefit schemes like Universal credit, literally thrown more than 5 billion down the toilet. If you add up all the wastage from idiots like him it could easily be double that.
Not a murmer from government, they dont mind losing sums of money like that when it suits them.

They gave them way to much time to pay. Should have demanded immediate payment, give the tories and inch and they will take a mile.

Which ministers?
You dont tend to get into a ministerial position by being honest...

Would be a miracle if he could speak without lying.

lets just hope we dont get charge a boat load of admin fees/penalties for non compliance on top further down the road.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back