Vergini, borini and Alonso all close to signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close or not would they be match fit? The whole point of signing players in the close season is to bed them into pre season. Wat next "its only natural that the players are taking time to settle as they never had a pre season".

Lets just all stop talking about it and just wait to discuss the signings when the scarf is held above the players head.

I suggest we talk about sex and masturbation instead

Close or not would they be match fit? The whole point of signing players in the close season is to bed them into pre season. Wat next "its only natural that the players are taking time to settle as they never had a pre season".

Borini was working hard privately so as to impress Liverpool and has done pre-season with them until knacking his shoulder. Alsonso is playing pre season with Fiorentina. Don't know about Vergini.

This would tie in with Poyet's "four in before next Wednesday" line - we could be starting at WBA with the same side that finished the season with Gomez for Colback.

The remaining one could/should be the "box to box" man, leaving us to scrap it out with the others on deadline day for the best loans.

Borini was working hard privately so as to impress Liverpool and has done pre-season with them until knacking his shoulder. Alsonso is playing pre season with Fiorentina. Don't know about Vergini.
He was training with the Argentina squad in Brazil apparently, so I'd guess he's still on a holiday and will be a few weeks behind the rest.

Now I'm not claiming to be itk just passing on what I heard, but my mates neighbour who works in Staples says it's the black printer cartridge that has gone and they're waiting for the new stock to come in - he said Maggie Byrne herself came in the shop to buy it - as I say only passing on what I heard
I thought Staples on Wessy Way had shut down???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back