RTG Villa Ticket Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

This should be advertised more, everyone i told on tuesday night at the match did'nt know, i might have 1 of the tickets available...

Any kind SC holders wish to share their number for me and the laddie?

I'll give you my SC details like, anything to get the attendence up and see people get a shot at decent value tickets. What details do you need, if i give you my SC number and postcode can you order them over the phone/ online (to save me having to do anything because im git lazy!). Just let me know mate

Cruel fucker, have they been acting themselves.

:lol::lol:

"Stop that, you, i'll do it, im not bloody kidding. Im dialling the ticket office now. Stop running about. 2 tickets please... see, you heard that, theyre asking for my card details and if you dont stop acting up i'll bloody give them it. Right, thats it, 2 tickets bought, let that be a f***ing lesson for you. Any more of your shit and its a 2015/16 season card, i mean it"

Villa played quite well the other night....a very committed performance, and I doubt they'll come here to shut up shop.

I don't think they'll go too gung ho either mind. I'm sure Sherwood would happily take a draw now. If you look at the home games Villa have left they should have more than enough chances to get the points to keep them up.
Swansea, Everton, West Ham, QPR and Burnley are their home fixtures. I think he'll take a couple of draws on the road and be confident enough their home games will see them go safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back