Weekend Plans

Today - Ryder Cup and then our match
Tomorrow - Ryder Cup and Royal Marine Band concert at the Sage (fu*k calling it the Glasshouse).
Sunday - Ryder Cup and then have the calluses removed from my botty.

Job from hell handed over, really effected me so time to chill:

Fri msnchester meeting, collect new bike from leeds, pints n match in club with dad.

Sat bikeride with mate, golf with mate, footy coupons, ryder cup, pints, tskeaway.

Sun golf, ryder cup, relax.

Fri - graft, Mam sitting tonite with our game on.
Sat - Darkside to see Jesus Christ Superstar with Julian Carey, scran n drinks.
Sun - home for drinks and sport

Have a great weekend, enjoy 👍👍

Today: work till 3, getting washing machine delivered and then install it. Meeting some mates tonight so will go for few drinks and potentially watch the match.

Tomorrow: not much, away on holiday next week so just need to get a few bits and bobs and then probably pub.

Sunday: not much. Cut the grass if dry

Tonight - Gym, eat, sleep early
Saturday - Early 70km bike ride, pick up running bib, few bits/bobs, early night
Sunday - Early off to a 10km Trail Run Event, go easy, legs not over last weeks big event. Small bike ride, evening beers

Fri - Dinner time finish, take our lass out for something to eat, watch our match with a beer or two
Sat - Play footy (cup game), youngest to a party, both to swimming then I won tickets to the Gazza x Vinnie Jones thing at Rainton Arena. Taking my mam there
Sun - No idea, our lass will have something planned I’m sure

Tonight, match if I can get a stream to watch/listen to.
Tomorrow - Very early doors - I'll be up in Lancaster watching and congratulating 22 brave nutcases as they jump out of a plane to raise funds for our hospice.
Sunday - Hopefully very little as I'll probably be knackered.

Tonight: Better half is out with her friends, so i've got my brother and old man coming over to watch our match. We'll get a few pizzas in. Looking forward to it
Tomorrow: Kids are with the grandparents, so me and the better half are out for a date night. Food somewhere then cinema
Sunday: No idea, probably food shop cos we've got very little in

Friday: flying back from Bosch and driving home from Heathrow. Hopefully my other half will have put something cold and bubbly in the fridge.
Saturday: popping over to Bury St Edmunds to buy breakfast for an old boy who has helped me with some marketing design. Then off to the Histon away match.
Sunday: trying to chip away at a to-do list of around 70 items, starting with the urgent items. Hopefully get time to make some Sunday Dins.

Today- off to Harrogate with the Mrs. Will try and watch the match in a pub down there tonight.
Tomorrow-drive home, take the dog to the beach, pop to the gym, watch the Ryder Cup, few beers and a takeaway
Sunday - cut the grass, watch sport on tv

today-still on holiday. cycle down the village for breakfast. few odd jobs, stay in to watch the match.
sat-nowt planned.
sun-there's an oktoberfest nearby so might have a dodge along on the night. was canny last year.

Friday: flying back from Bosch and driving home from Heathrow. Hopefully my other half will have put something cold and bubbly in the fridge.
Saturday: popping over to Bury St Edmunds to buy breakfast for an old boy who has helped me with some marketing design. Then off to the Histon away match.
Sunday: trying to chip away at a to-do list of around 70 items, starting with the urgent items. Hopefully get time to make some Sunday Dins.
Where you having bfast? Had s lovely fry up there last week! 😆

Back