Weekend Plans

Today - lie about all day. I have had a very busy week

Tomorrow- chores then early doors down the pub meet friends, make merry

Sunday - work.
Today: work till 3, getting washing machine delivered and then install it. Meeting some mates tonight so will go for few drinks and potentially watch the match.

Tomorrow: not much, away on holiday next week so just need to get a few bits and bobs and then probably pub.

Sunday: not much. Cut the grass if dry
Where you going ? Are the bits and Bobs suntan oil and mozzie repellant. Is it somewhere lovely and sunny. And if so why are you wearing a Christmas hat?

Last edited:

Today: slow drive down to Chesterfield, few beers and dinner somewhere down there tonight
Saturday: visit Chatsworth House and gardens (not my idea - it keeps Mrs MacT happy) Eat out somewhere Saturday night
Sunday: slow drive home, probably stop off somewhere for dinner

Friday - U2 opening night at The Las Vegas Sphere (if I get there having f****d up the connecting flight)
Saturday - fly back to San Francisco
Sunday - Motionless In White at San Jose Civic Centre

Today: at work until 09:45 then off to get a tattoo. Take little legs to his football training after nursery. Chill out with mrs watching the match.

Tomorrow: take little legs to swimming lesson then have a stroll around Hawthorn if the weather permits. Might pop to the Times Inn for dinner.

Sunday: Work 06:00 - 12:00 then might go over Eppleton to watch the women. Nowt exciting after that.

Today - lie about all day. I have had a very busy week

Tomorrow- chores then early doors down the pub meet friends, make merry

Sunday - work.

Where you going ? Are the bits and Bobs suntan oil and mozzie repellant. Is it somewhere lovely and sunny. And if so why are you wearing a Christmas hat?
Off to Mauritius. Yeah, stuff like that and couple of extra clothes.

I’ve had this for about 7 years now, not sure how to change it :lol:

Today - finish at 3, pack a bag, watch match
Tomorrow - off on holiday for a week so a drive then bit ruder cup
Sunday - mooch about, Ryder cup

Today: woke up in the Lakes doing some work today but taking it easy as I'm getting over a pretty bad dose of flu' / covid
Spending some quality time with @Cow and the dog
Tomorrow: bucking and boating
Sunday: bucking then getting the long slow train back in the evening

On Holiday so,
Today, sun, drink, match.
Sat, sun, explore a bit, drink.
Sun, take my beautiful lady for a walk down the beach to a bbq at a lovely beachside restaurant, drink, sun etc.

Big night in tonight. Our lass is off out so it's me and the bairn. Will let him play EA FC while I watch the match, few beers (for me), maybe a Pepsi for him.

Any recommendations for somewhere to order a pizza near the city centre? Used to get from FelFel but they were hours late the last time we used them and were cheeky with it as well so we're on a boycoutt.

Not a great deal, had a busy few weekends so looking forward to some beers, dog walks, probably play some guitar/make some music. She’s out with her mates tomorrow afternoon so I’ll almost certainly end up mortal in the house, asleep on the couch.

Back