What you watching tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got nowt to watch. Had nowt to watch last week but I watched 26 episodes of Hannibal in the last five or six days so I'm back to square one.

So you're genuinely spending the night searching your garden for a tortoise? That's f***ing magic that mate.
It's alive! And the neighbours gave me a beer as a thank you.

There's a movie on ITV4 at 9pm called Public Enemies. Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. Never seen it so gonna give it a try, with a cheeky bottle of red :)

A Michael Mann film, although it's not his best work imo, it's typically stylish, nicely photographed and perfectly watchable.

Bale and Depp are both pretty decent.

A Michael Mann film, although it's not his best work imo, it's typically stylish, nicely photographed and perfectly watchable.

Just bought this today in a charity shop, so I might watch it sans adverts, is Good Will Hunting on council telly tonight? (Grafting away so nee telly guide)

An episode or 2 of the last series of True Blood, decided to wait till it was finished so I could watch them at my own pace

Got 4 left

I am just watching Holby then going to tune in, good tip

Was watching the Scotland yes or no debate.

But after 2 minutes of that whench in a red dress I'm looking to see if Wheeler Dealers is on.

Just bought this today in a charity shop, so I might watch it sans adverts, is Good Will Hunting on council telly tonight? (Grafting away so nee telly guide)

It's not brilliant, IMDB reviews are 7/10 but it has its moments.

GWH seems to have been on a loop recently but can't see it on tonight.

Watched again a couple of weeks ago and strangely enjoyed it more than the first time.

I am just watching Holby then going to tune in, good tip

I'm nee Mark Kermode mind, so don't blame me if you think it's shit.

Last edited:
It's not brilliant, IMDB reviews are 7/10 but it has its moments.

GWH seems to have been on a loop recently but can't see it on tonight.

Watched again a couple of weeks ago and strangely enjoyed it more than the first time.

I'm nee Mark Kermode mind, so don't blame me if you think it's shit.

I won't but nothing else on going to give it a go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back